PC Spotlight #19: LeBron James Advertising Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Spotlight #19: LeBron James Advertising Sheet

Congratulations to the Miami Heat on their 2nd NBA Championship in franchise history. More specifically... congratulations to King James and his loyal followers on his first NBA Title. There's no doubt in my mind there will be more to come.

The past few years, I just haven't been into the NBA as much as in the past. I even tried to make the huge jump from being a Los Angeles Lakers fan to a Golden State Warriors fan this past season to shake things up. And although I truly enjoyed attending Warriors games this season, I just had no interest in watching any of the NBA Playoffs.

In fact, the only thing I wanted... was for someone... anyone (even the Boston Celtics) to beat the Heat. Call it "sour grapes", but I'm just not a fan of King James anymore. Like others... The Decision debacle made me realize he wasn't the type of player I wanted to support.

Oh well... someone has to win and it was only a matter of time before the best player in the game became a champion. So to honor LeBron, I figured I'd show off one of the very few PC items I have of The King:

It's an advertising sheet from a magazine from a few years back. I can't remember which magazine it came from, but if I had to guess, I'd say Dime Magazine. The sheet is perforated, so you can turn it into four postcards featuring The LeBrons: Business LeBron, Athlete LeBron, Wise LeBron, and Kid LeBron.

The entire sheet measures 7.5" x 10.5", but the post cards are your standard 3.5" x 5" and are printed on glossy card stock. Kudos to Nike and their creative marketing strategies.

Have a great weekend and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X