I'm the king of the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the king of the world!

Okay... maybe I'm exaggerating a little. But Mama Fuji always told me I was special and now the Card Collectors World Forum has confirmed it.

Back in August, I was informed by one of my cardboard buddies... key2win... that I was CCW's July Member of the Month.

I've been a CCW member for almost three years and have always wanted the flashing "MEMBER OF THE MONTH" plank under my name. In addition to the plank, I also received this generous prize package:

Thanks Kerwin and CCW! I appreciate the prizes and all the support you have given the blog. I am truly honored to win this award.

If you're not familiar with CCW, I encourage you to head over there and sign up. Go ahead... click here. You won't regret it.

They're constantly running free contests, have a great trade manager with the ability to leave member feedback, and an amazing forum that offers thousands of cardboard and sports related threads. What are you waiting for?

Here's your question of the day...

Are you currently a member of any cardboard collecting forums?

Happy Saturday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Glad you got the cards Fuji.

Comment

Thanks again Kerwin!

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Glad you got the cards Fuji.
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X