Kobe card auto help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe card auto help

Hello. This is my second post and I think this is the correct place for it, but if I'm wrong just tell me.

Now, let's go to the topic: I'm a big fan of Kobe Bryant, and I have just had my early christmas present (13 dec, yeah, I know, quite early ) from my girlfriend. The thing is that I don't really know the value of something like that, and I don't think my girlfriend knows anything about sport cards or memorabilia. So... Can you tell me your opinion on it? Do you think it's authentic? Do you think it's valuable?

I have seen there is a post for asking about card values, but I want your honest opinion about it, not just its price. Anyway, if you think this should be in that post, just delete it and I'll do it there.

Thanks in advance and here it is.

Last edited by mboswi; 12-15-2014, 06:37 AM.

It is a 02-03 SPx Winning Materials Autograph. Books $250 (at least from an early Beckett magazine from April 2014). It is an authentic autograph and one of the better ones since it is not a stickered autograph, but an on card autograph.

The signature itself looks nice, but it looks like the marker kind of trailed off a little after where the K letter so you see small smudges there.

Comment

Nice. Thanks a lot for your comment. Any other?

Btw, where can I get updated info? I don't know about Beckett magazines :P
      Last edited by mboswi; 12-16-2014, 10:42 AM.

Comment

You can pick up a Beckett magazine at any major retailer (walmart). Then just look up your card in it to get their value.
        Always looking for Greenbay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks, and anyone who comes from any Wisconsin College (football & basketball).

Comment

Barnes & Noble has them.

Comment

Working...
          X