are these as tough to find as I think they are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are these as tough to find as I think they are

If those are numbered out of #/3500, they just went up in the last Beckett to $10 each. I believe those cards are from a base Upperdeck product release from 10 years ago.

Comment

yeah , they are out of the gold reserve. I pulled them a coupl weeks apaet from different boxes and got sequential serial numbers.
      wasnt the gold reserve a 7/11 exclusive or something like that
      I perused feebay and there werent too many there. I think it was a fairly lightly broken product

Comment

I dont remember 100%, but I think those were not hard to find. It was one of the 20 standard Upperdeck products they release every year back then. I remember seeing Gold Reserve boxes at a card convention for like $30 a few years back.

Comment

I had one of those I bought from a lot, I don't remember what I did with it lol

Comment

Gold reserve was actually pretty cheap. I busted 3 or 4 boxes back in my first go around of collecting. About 2 months ago I was going through old cards and found a ton of them! The rookies of course were only a few per box. Not very expensive, but nice looking cards IMO.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X