Clear All

• My Fav's

Matt Schaub / Heath Miller

Matt Schaub Red Ink

Rocky Bleier

Heath Miller

Herman Moore

Tiki Barber
    Only two Sports matter, One is on land (Football) and the other is on the water (Surfing).

I collect UVA Alumni but primarily Herman Moore and I am always looking for ones of his I don't have.

Of his stuff I have; 29 of 60 Auto's - 18 of 37 GU - 429 base/inserts/parallels

my trade stuff

Comment

• Randy White

- Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

• Tavon Austin 2013 topps auto 51/90

[IMG][/IMG]

Brian Brohm Sleeve 45/50

[IMG][/IMG]
        Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
        http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
        I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

• James Lofton

- Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

• Love the james lofton my friend
            Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
            http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
            I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardguy18 View Post
              Love the james lofton my friend
              Thanks

I collect HOFers (in addition to Lions), & I've kinda decided to work on the 2009 Legendary Contenders set. I only have 5 right now, but I have my eye on a few more.
              - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

• oops thought this was the Letter game
                Last edited by Land_of_The_Free; 11-28-2013, 04:34 PM.
                Only two Sports matter, One is on land (Football) and the other is on the water (Surfing).

I collect UVA Alumni but primarily Herman Moore and I am always looking for ones of his I don't have.

Of his stuff I have; 29 of 60 Auto's - 18 of 37 GU - 429 base/inserts/parallels

my trade stuff

Comment

• The original LT

- Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                    The original LT

THE original LT! Yes, truth be told. You know I did not watch football until 2009. So the only LT I knew was LaDanian Tomlinson, LT Jr. When I saw "A Football Life" of LT, I did everything possible to try and learn more of this living legend.

Thanks for sharing, an amazing card that is a piece of history!

Toshi
                    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
                      THE original LT! Yes, truth be told. You know I did not watch football until 2009. So the only LT I knew was LaDanian Tomlinson, LT Jr. When I saw "A Football Life" of LT, I did everything possible to try and learn more of this living legend.

Thanks for sharing, an amazing card that is a piece of history!

Toshi
                      Thanks for your kind words.

I've been watching long enough to see both LTs play.

And both are great in their own way.

I was VERY lucky to get this card & am quite proud to have it.

Thanks again!
                      - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

• Joe Schmidt 03/10

- Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

• Mail Day on Wednesday gave me FIVE 1/1 Robert Turbins for my PC! (I was Busy last weekend)

These cards are for sale or trade.
                          I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
                          I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!

View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

Comment

• Nice Turbins!!! Thats a sweet patch on that plate!!!....is that a miscut on the Inception??....shame, shame on you Topps!!!

Im in the mood to show off some recent Bills PC pickups:
                            Quad GU'd

Topps pack pull, oldschool Reed!!

Spiller TTT auto:

Another TTT Spiller - non-auto:

Pack pull at the lcs

Recent team box break on this site:

My son pulled this out of a Christmas Topps value box blaster:

A couple from some recent trades:

...and, I'll finsh up with some awesome old school TTM autos from my man Brett!! Thx dude!!

Kelso and Beebe were awesome back in the day!!!

Currently looking for:
                            Football: The Gronk!
                            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

• Very nice lot of Bills!
                              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Thx Toshi!

One more Spiller to add to the bunch via trade with Brad (drubacca117) .... thx Dude!
                                Currently looking for:
                                Football: The Gronk!
                                Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                                Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                                Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                                http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
                                X