This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!! That's awesome!

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
    LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

• Thx....2 more Foles in my mailbox today.

Blue #/25

Flawless /15!!
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

• Black Friday specials landed me a 2012 Momentum box, which resulted in my 1st RGIII auto

.....too bad it was right after he got BENCHED!!!...lol

Got a Luck relic in the same box.....

My son won a 2011 Precision box on ballon pops, he pulled this:

....and a couple Black Friday pack hits:

Let's keep this thread going!

Who's got some football cards to show off......base cards to 1/1's, we like to see 'em all!!
        Last edited by azdbacks1998; 03-14-2015, 09:51 AM. Reason: fix links
        Currently looking for:
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

• bad timing on the RG3 but still a nice card!
          -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
          http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
          http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

Comment

• Momentum is one of my favorite products out there. Congratulations on your RGIII even if he's benched. It's still a beautiful card.

Toshi
            I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Thanks guys!
              Currently looking for:
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

• Broke a 2014 Chrome box this weekend, didn't feel like it deserved its own thread, so i'll show the spoils here:

base:
                A. Luck
                RG3
                Foles (pc)
                Ka'Deem Carey (pc)
                Gronk (pc)
                Jimmy Garoppolo rc
                Manziel rc

Refractors:
                Kevin Benjamin - Jags
                Yawin Smallwood - Atl
                Arthur Lynch - Mia
                Silas Redd - Wash
                Henry Josey - Phili
                Mike Evans - Bucs
                Paul Richardson - Sea

Also from a random team case break, I got the Bears which resulted in these:

Ka'Deem Carey (pc):
                base (x5)

Refractor

'85 insert

hit:
                Jordan Lynch base auto

Fantasy Focus insert:
                Alshon Jefferry
                Matt Forte

Will Sutton
                refractor x 1
                base x4
                Jordan Lynch
                refractor x 1
                base x4
                Jay Cutler
                base x3
                David Fales
                base x4
                Matt Forte
                base x 4
                Brandon Marshall
                base x 4
                Alshon Jeffery
                base x 4
                Last edited by azdbacks1998; 03-14-2015, 09:56 AM. Reason: busted links
                Currently looking for:
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

• Some recent Ka'Deem adds.
                  Chrome camo auto pickup:

....and some Inception:

Last edited by azdbacks1998; 12-14-2014, 12:13 AM.
                  Currently looking for:
                  + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

• That is a real nice RGIII. He played better today even though they still lost. I still think it's too early on to say he won't be a successful NFL player.

Some of you might know me from other places that I super collect Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor, so here are a few of my favorites of each guy:

My Photobucket
                    Craig Kimbrel, Brian Orakpo, and Sean Taylor Super Collector!
                    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, Roger Federer, and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

Comment

• Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                      Some recent Ka'Deem adds.
                      Chrome camo auto pickup:

....and some Inception:

You now have some really nice examples of Carey!
                      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabs View Post
                        That is a real nice RGIII. He played better today even though they still lost. I still think it's too early on to say he won't be a successful NFL player.

Some of you might know me from other places that I super collect Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor, so here are a few of my favorites of each guy:

Those are some really exclusive lots of Orakpo & Taylor. Very nice, I love the Beckett graded cards as you have some nice grades on your items. It's always a plus to have graded cards, they can add value to your collection and at the very least, give you a peace of mind that you have fine examples of cards!

Toshi

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
                          Those are some really exclusive lots of Orakpo & Taylor. Very nice, I love the Beckett graded cards as you have some nice grades on your items. It's always a plus to have graded cards, they can add value to your collection and at the very least, give you a peace of mind that you have fine examples of cards!

Toshi
                          Thanks those are some rare low numbered ones for sure. I've been collecting both players for years now, and have over 600 Orakpos and 200 Taylors. The Orakpo Limited AUTO and the Sean Taylor Miami Patch I actually submitted to get graded myself, so obviously when those grades came back I was very pleased!

I'm glad someone replied to this thread I thought after I posed and no one responded for a while it was a lost cause!
                          My Photobucket
                          I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, Roger Federer, and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabs View Post
                            Thanks those are some rare low numbered ones for sure. I've been collecting both players for years now, and have over 600 Orakpos and 200 Taylors. The Orakpo Limited AUTO and the Sean Taylor Miami Patch I actually submitted to get graded myself, so obviously when those grades came back I was very pleased!

I'm glad someone replied to this thread I thought after I posed and no one responded for a while it was a lost cause!

Well, congratulations and a job well done in regards to your two cards having been graded by Beckett as well as the rest of your collection depicted on this thread.

It's never a lost cause on this forum, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how many people have viewed your thread. I assume it's due to the holidays that you did not receive little or no reply on your wonderful collection.

Next time, create a thread on "Football Showcase". You can not only view how many people have seen your thread, you'll see that that is a high traffic area in regards to the "Football Showcase". I've written many threads on CCW, many of my threads have never been replied to and I don't mind at all.

I guess you're like myself in that we are so passionate in our hobby that we feel neglected when no one replies. As I mentioned, "Football Showcase" has a counter that tells you how many forum members have viewed your thread. If it's any consolation, your lot is one of the best products I've seen in a while! Keep up the good work, I'm a fan!

Toshi

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
                              Well, congratulations and a job well done in regards to your two cards having been graded by Beckett as well as the rest of your collection depicted on this thread.

It's never a lost cause on this forum, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how many people have viewed your thread. I assume it's due to the holidays that you did not receive little or no reply on your wonderful collection.

Next time, create a thread on "Football Showcase". You can not only view how many people have seen your thread, you'll see that that is a high traffic area in regards to the "Football Showcase". I've written many threads on CCW, many of my threads have never been replied to and I don't mind at all.

I guess you're like myself in that we are so passionate in our hobby that we feel neglected when no one replies. As I mentioned, "Football Showcase" has a counter that tells you how many forum members have viewed your thread. If it's any consolation, your lot is one of the best products I've seen in a while! Keep up the good work, I'm a fan!

Toshi
                              I just assumed this thread was the main one to post pictures on due to the thread title. Thanks for the info on the Football Showcase section, and thanks for the compliments!
                              My Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                                Thx....2 more Foles in my mailbox today.

Blue #/25

Flawless /15!!

Very nice cards especially from new products depicting Foles! Congratulations.

Toshi

Comment

Working...
                                X