Mail Time: '04 UD Scripts Lee Evans Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail Time: '04 UD Scripts Lee Evans Auto

I bought this '04 UD Scripts Lee Evans Auto a few months back and just haven't gotten around to posting about it until today. Actually, I'm posting it today because camps have started around the NFL recently and I'm getting excited for the NFL season to start.

This Evans card cost me $.99 plus $2.50 for shipping. That's not too bad for an on-card auto of one of the best players on my favorite hometown team. I'll be looking to add a number of other Buffalo Bills cards as I too get ready for the upcoming NFL season.

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Design of the card looks nice. One of my favorite Auto designs is from 02-03 SP Authentic SP Signatures. The Evans Auto has a similar look to those cards.

Comment

Working...
    X