5 packs 2010 Threads and 5 packs 2010 Rookies & Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 packs 2010 Threads and 5 packs 2010 Rookies & Stars

Stopped by my LCS (Addicted to Cards) on my way home yesterday, bought some packs out of some almost fresh boxes (think they had 3-5 packs gone already)...

Did pretty well for my 5 packs of each....

In the 4th pack of the 2010 Rookie and Stars:

In the 5th and last pack of Threads:

#/15
    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Not sure I have anything for it, but would love a shot at the Price. LMK.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

VERY nice break, Clausen is a great pull!

Comment

your couple packs destroyed my 2 boxes...nice pulls. id take a shot at the clausen if anything in my bucket is interesting
        Ed

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Nice pulls!!
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Very nice, I did a box of R&S, was shorted the auto.
            Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
            http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

you crushed it... great pulls

Comment

Working...
              X