2000 Bruce Smith Upper Deck Legends Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Bruce Smith Upper Deck Legends Jersey

(2000 Bruce Smith Upper Deck Legends 3 clr Jersey)The former #1 overall pick of the Buffalo Bills in the 1985 NFL Draft played 19 seasons and finished his career as the NFL's all-time sack leader with an even 200. Smith played the bulk of his career as a DE in the 3-4 defensive scheme which makes his 200 sacks even more remarkable. No doubt my Buffalo Bills could utilize Mr. Smith today.

This 2000 Upper Deck Legends Jersey card is a recent addition to my collection. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend at $12, but I was really excited when it came in the mail earlier this week. It's not terribly thick for a jersey card. This was toward the beginning of when jersey cards came out, and other than a couple creative releases from the past few years, the older jersey cards are just so much cooler. It also doesn't hurt when you add a card of an NFL legend to your collection from your favorite team.

This is a really great card and actually got me pondering a question. There's been a lot of great #1 overall NFL draft choices. Some Hall of Fame players and many busts, but is Bruce Smith the best #1 overall draft choice in the history of the NFL?

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Very nice 3 color jersey!

Comment

Working...
    X