Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Which Is Cooler, The Face Paint or Auto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Which Is Cooler, The Face Paint or Auto?

Here's a collection oldie, but goodie. This is an auto'd Ray Bentley card my dad got me way back in the day. Bentley was a Bills linebacker from 1986-91 during the first couple Super Bowls. Since his retirement, Ray has enjoyed a successful career as a television announcer for Fox and ESPN. Taking a look at that scary looking face paint, Bentley surprisingly has also penned a number of children's books. As playing pro football, being a football announcer and children's author wasn't enough, Bentley also rocked a solid mullet to go along with a modest fu manchu mustache.

So which part of this card is cooler, the black face paint or auto? For me, the coolest part of this card is that my dad got it for me. Because of that, I'm going to have to abstain from the question. I'll just say that the huge signature is pretty cool and the face paint connected to the fu manchu is also pretty killer. One things for sure, I'm happy to have this card in my collection.

Happy collecting and… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Sentimental value is more important to some people than looks of a card or even book value.

Comment

Working...
    X