One card mail day- Im actually keeping this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One card mail day- Im actually keeping this one

It is very rare that I keep a card for my PC that isnt one of my PC guys, but I got this in today, and dont plan on moving this any time soon

2007 Contenders Legendary Contenders Tim Brown auto /75

havent scanned it yet, but will do so in the near future
    Ed

Ed is keeping a player's card that he doesnt collect!?!?!? Its a miracle! I actually have only one card like that myself, the Phelps Auto! Well for now that is...until the next olympics lol

Comment

this gives me two, not counting my olympian autos (yes, i am super jealous about that phelps)

the other one is a 1997 UD Legends Marion Motley auto

Comment

I did not know Motley had an auto.. I would love that one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
          this gives me two, not counting my olympian autos (yes, i am super jealous about that phelps)

the other one is a 1997 UD Legends Marion Motley auto
          Kerwin was pretty jealous himself, because i not only got the Phelps, but a Frank Thomas Auto 25/25 and the last sold for $80!, the cool thing is its an alma mater auto, so its got a michigan logo

Comment

its his only on card auto- hes got some cut autos in some of the newer sets, but those, to me, arent as cool.

as an aside, the 97 ud legends auto set is my all time favorite set ever, and if money is ever not an object, it is the set i plan on building

Comment

Working...
            X