Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Gronks

Some Bledsoe Autos

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Lots of new Dobson stuff. Had to give it it's own post...

/49

/299

/25

/99

/399

/25

/75

/75

/49

/49

/59

/125

/199

/399

Others No Numbering

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• As simple as the design is, I love the BCA Camo Gronk! It's good to know that young collectors can go to Walmart and get something like that. It's the new version of Cracker Jack toys.

Dobson is definitely coming into his own!

Nice collection as always Mr. Shcwood! It's been too long, I was getting worried. LOL!
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Beautiful Bowman Sterling 4 Color Patch! The 4 Color price patch with the pigskin has to be one of my favorites from your collection!
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• Awesome Dobsons!!!!
            Collector of all things Red Sox - particularly like Prospect Autos / Dwight Evans/ Dustin Pedroia

Photobucket: http://s1051.beta.photobucket.com/us...llins/library/

Comment

• Originally posted by scollins View Post
              Awesome Dobsons!!!!
              Thanks for a lot of this goes to you bud! Thanks!

Comment

• To Schwood,

Are all your cards especially the rookies acquired from trades or are they from hobby boxes that you purchase? Thank you in advance.

Toshi

Comment

• Nice Dobsons. I really like the Momentum.
                  -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
                  http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
                  http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

Comment

• Have a bunch of new cards in. Can't show them all, but will show some...

Akbar Auto (yes I really do collect everything!)

Amendola Auto (first one!)

Deion Branch Super Bowl Manufactured Patch

Matt Cassel Auto (yep, believe it or not, I still collect him)

Comment

• Your cards are always a treat to view, I'm sure that you are extremely ecstatic after last nights Pats victory over the Colts!

Comment

• Boyce needed his own post...

Bowman Sterling Blue

Prominence Variations

Topps Chrome Parallels

Comment

• These two Bradys needed their own post...

Sick Patch!

One of the best cards in my collection to date! My first auto of his in the Patriots uni!

Comment

• A few new Dobsons...Okay more than a few...

Comment

• Tony Franklin Auto

Stephen Gostkowski Pylon

Steve Grogan Auto
                              Last edited by schwood; 01-12-2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• What a huge lot of Dobson! Very nice sets of Pats. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                                X