No announcement yet.

Schwood's Patriots Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of nice adds, lovin the Tight Ends!
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

What coincidence...

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      Man I clicked on this thread and got a virus Nice adds!
      That is strange. Cuz when my computer tries to load your signature, all of the non-Jets pictures of Santonio load fine, but the Jets ones...I don't know...it seems to dislike those heavily...

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

"come on you want my pats for your collection" Jedi Mind trick

=====================
        MY TRADE RULES:
        1-Show me the Scans!!!
        2- Padded Envelope
        3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
        4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
        5-Trade by BV but negotiable
        -----------------------------------------
        Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
        Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

Comment

Depends...

Originally posted by SellingAllCards View Post
          "come on you want my pats for your collection" Jedi Mind trick
          Whatcha got?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

A few more in...

Maroney 4 color patch

O'Connell 2x 2 color patch and sweet football piece with Auto (/10)

Another nice Vereen Patch from 2011 Topps
            Last edited by schwood; 05-24-2013, 08:24 AM.

Comment

That O'Connell is nasty!
              - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Great adds brother, The OConnell football piece they used is awesome

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. I probably overpaid for it, but it is #d/10. Which is pretty cool.

Yeah wheeler, I loved the football piece they used. They did a nice job on that card. Pretty cool jersey swatches too. With the one with red and white and stitching, and the other seems to be from a completely different jersey with the blue and grey.

Comment

A few more new Pats...

Here are some of the latest Pats adds...

Vereen GU/Auto

Ridley GU/Auto

Welker End Zone Icons
                    Last edited by schwood; 05-24-2013, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Sick Welker Patch/Logo Card!

Comment

Yeah, kind of cool. Those are the ones you get 1 of in the Topps Blasters you can get at Walmart or Target. Pretty neat different design. And the green feels kind of like turf.

Comment

Great stuff woody
                          Collecting CLEVELAND BROWNS,BRUINS,nascar
                          Collecting Cleveland Browns.

Comment

Nice Ridley!

Comment

Some more new Pats...

A couple nice multi GU of some newer Pats...
                              Ridley/Vereen

Mallett/Ridley/Vereen

First Marcus Cannon Auto

A nice Brandon Spikes Auto

A sweet O'Connell GU/Auto
                              Last edited by schwood; 05-24-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

great loooking frabs man. Dig that spikes!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X