Schwood's Patriots Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new Pats...

I know a lot of these came from Frank, and others in other trade. Thanks to all who sent these...

Mallett/Vereen Dual Jersey

Bethel Johnson Patch (Frank)

Brandon Meriweather Auto

Taylor Price Quad GU Auto (Frank)

Nice new Ridleys (thanks to Frank and jwgreen 68)

Shane Vereen Triple Thread

And the beginning of a new project. I am going to try and get a full Panoramic set of Vereen, Ridley and Mallett for the Triple Threads. Okay, not a full one, but one each at least of the left, middle and right view of the stadium in the background. Here is the first...

Shane Vereen Triple Threads Unity Middle of Panoramic View
    Last edited by schwood; 06-02-2013, 05:25 PM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Some more...

Heath Evans BTL

Maroney Topps Auto

A couple Moss cards

Richard Seymour Die Cut Auto (my first one, but a terrible scan)

A couple new Vereens

And my favorite new card, been waiting for this one from gladdy for a while...
      Ridley Red Zone Auto /100
      Last edited by schwood; 06-02-2013, 05:27 PM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

New Pats...

Mallett Jersey

Seymour Auto

Ridley Jersey

Vereen Auto
        Last edited by schwood; 06-11-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Missed a few posts, but some nice looking patches there!

Comment

Thanks my friend!

Comment

Love that Seymour!

Comment

Pretty cool, huh? I barely see that one. And it was cheaper than the others that show up on there. And I like having an 'Auto' of guys too if I can find them without the jersey piece. Very cool! I loved getting that card for a reasonable BIN on EBay!

Comment

A few cool new ones...

Meriweather Auto

Tate Stamp Jersey

Ridley BTL
                  Last edited by schwood; 06-02-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Nice Letterman Patch Auto!

Comment

Looooove the Brandon Tate

Go UNC
                      Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

Lots of new Patriots in. Here are just some of the Highlights...

Chad Jackson Blue Chrome Auto

Taylor Price Finest Refractor Patch Auto

Shane Vereen Inception Patch Auto

A few new Stevan Ridley Autos

Last edited by schwood; 06-02-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

nice vereen. I have been fortunate to pull a couple of his cards.

Comment

I unfortunately pretty much have had to trade for or buy my Vereens. I almost never pull any Patriots.

Comment

it is because i am a Dolphins fan that i pull pats cards

At least they are not of jets!

Comment

Originally posted by rollandniles View Post
                                it is because i am a Dolphins fan that i pull pats cards

At least they are not of jets!
                                Any of those Pats for trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X