No announcement yet.

Schwood's Patriots Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have gotten a lot of these, but not sure if I am really close to a rainbow or not. Anybody have any idea?

Gold

Black

Green

Blue

Red
    Last edited by schwood; 05-24-2013, 08:28 AM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Wow very cool!

Comment

• A couple new ones...

Ridley Topps Patch

Vereen Patch

Mallett SPA Patch Auto (got this from fusers box break) - Totally sweet!
        Last edited by schwood; 05-24-2013, 08:29 AM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• According to beckett, you are 7/18 on the David Thomas Finest RC Autos. 7 of them are 1/1s.

Nice Mallet RAP!
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
            According to beckett, you are 7/18 on the David Thomas Finest RC Autos. 7 of them are 1/1s.

Nice Mallet RAP!
            Thanks bud. Any idea (other than the 1/1s) which ones I am missing? I am sure I will never find the 1/1s, and if I did I woudl never put up the cash to actually buy them. But, the others, I might. Thanks.

Comment

• Awesome collection so far! I'm really liking those Super Bowl Ticket Auto Cards!!

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
              LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

• Not counting Superfractor, you need Gold Xfractor /10 and Black Xfractor /25

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                I have gotten a lot of these, but not sure if I am really close to a rainbow or not. Anybody have any idea?

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
                I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
                Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
                FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

• Got a ton of new pickups. Just a few of the hightlights...

Aaron Hernandez Triple Threads

Jabar Gaffney Auto

Taylor Price GU/Auto

Many more to organize. Will post some of those later.
                  Last edited by schwood; 06-02-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• That Hernandez is cool, nice other adds.

Comment

• Some super adds today!

Comment

• A few more organized...

Rob Gronkowski Auto (totally sweet! thanks scollins!)

Jermaine Cunningham Auto (first one!)

Dave Thomas Auto

Brandon Lloyd Triple Threads Gu/Auto

Brandon Spikes Auto

Antoine Womack Auto (I know not a big name, but not that easy to find these days)
                        Last edited by schwood; 06-02-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                          According to beckett, you are 7/18 on the David Thomas Finest RC Autos. 7 of them are 1/1s.

Nice Mallet RAP!
                          So, do I need these now, since I picked up the Green Refractor...

Green XFractor
                          Black XFractor
                          Gold XFractor

Not including the 1/1s that is? Which I can't remember the last time I saw one of those.

Comment

• Awesome Gronk!

Comment

• Originally posted by schwood View Post
                              So, do I need these now, since I picked up the Green Refractor...

Green XFractor
                              Black XFractor
                              Gold XFractor

Not including the 1/1s that is? Which I can't remember the last time I saw one of those.
                              Correcto. Those are /50,/25, and /10, respectively.

I like that Gronko and Lloyd, congrats!

Comment

• Nice adds! Just curious... why aren't you going to go after the 1/1's on the Dave Thomas Finest autos? His card demand shouldn't be very high so I would think you could get them for cheap. Just guessin...

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
                                LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Working...
                                X