No announcement yet.

Schwood's Patriots Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next time I go through my Pats PC, I will scan up some of my vintage stuff I have and post them for you. Will create a new thread just for you when I do my friend. Oh yeah, have a nice Kapp card as well. Actually I think I have a dupe of that. And got some young day Grogans as well and I think a Plunkett or too. But those are later than 60s.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• That's a silly question my brother! It's like asking a 4 year old; "Do you like chocolate"! LOL! Yes, as you know, I'm easy. If you have dupes, great. If not, no big deal. If I come across any vintage, I'll send them your way without question.

Disney is ridiculous! I went with my kids to the one in California and the one in Florida. I got a discount at the one in California as I was a resident and that I was an Executive Chef working for Marriott at the time. I think it cost us $30.00, the actual cost was $75.00. That was in 2000.

In Florida, we paid $50.00. I was in Orlando for a Contractors Convention and got a discount. The actual cost was $100.00. This was in 2006. I know it went up again. It's the food and drinks that kills you.

That seems like it was a loooong time ago. My Disney is the upcoming National Card Convention. Now that I don't have kids, Mrs. Toshi and I get to treat ourselves. All our income went to the kids, so I know exactly what you and Mrs. Schwood is dealing with. It's tough but in the end, it's worth it.

Now my kids come over just to visit to see how we are doing. I told them when I get much older, I'm going to move away to Rio in Brazil, sit on the beach, catch my meals, and drink rum all day. It's either that or Vietnam or Thailand. Yes, I'm a big dreamer! Dream BIG Schwood, as they say at Disney, they are correct. Dreams do come true if you apply and discipline your mind, body, and spirit.

Take care,
      Toshi
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Wow, thank you so much! I'm honored that you would do that for me. You been so kind and helpful to me, I really appreciate what you do and what you do for CCW!

Toshi
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• Nice pick ups man, congrats. I am still debating on letting my 13' Prime dobson copper/silver rainbow autos, and my GU ball piece #/10 go of him. My luck is I get rid of them and then he blows up. But I deff like your dobson cards man they are nice. My son has a contenders taylor price rookie auto on card he may be trading out soon, I will keep you in mind if u need it buddy.
          http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsands11 View Post
            Nice pick ups man, congrats. I am still debating on letting my 13' Prime dobson copper/silver rainbow autos, and my GU ball piece #/10 go of him. My luck is I get rid of them and then he blows up. But I deff like your dobson cards man they are nice. My son has a contenders taylor price rookie auto on card he may be trading out soon, I will keep you in mind if u need it buddy.
            If you are collecting them for investment, I can't say for sure, but give him another year at least. And also, they say year 3 is typically huge for receivers to blossom.

Thanks on the Price, but I have both variations of that one already! I have a lot of stuff in my collection. Typically hard for people to find stuff I can use. Unless it is brand new within the past year.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• No worries, if I ever do decided to move the dobson's you will be the 1st to know.

Tim
              http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

• Picked up a few new ones...

Dobson Supreme Auto

Taylor Price Patch Auto

Shane Vereen Triple THreads (Nasty!)

James White Letterman Auto (First auto of his!)

Comment

• That's a once lot of high end cards. I love these type of cards, especially the Supreme and Triple Threads. The Upper Deck Letterman Patch stands out the most. Great pick ups as usual and congratulations!

Toshi

Comment

• I have been slowing on what I pick up these days. The college uni cards I am not necessarily chasing (in terms of Autos and such). But there are some guys I want to get an auto of, and will snag one when the deal is there. And I also like to get one of even of the guys they snag up undrafted. Like Asa Watson. So, I do that when I can and then am actually going to wait out until the Pats uni cards come out of the guys that they actually drafted. Like Easley and the others. Just hope they make the team and they make cards of them in the Pats uni. A guy like Gallon. I hope I can get a card of his in the Pats uni. But I may pick one of his letter autos up as well. Just to make sure I get an auto of his.

Comment

• Sweet Dobson supreme, and Vereen TTT. As always nice adds man, between you, toshi, and roadrunner's 264 threads, I always have something enjoyable to read and look at. Still holding onto my 2 Prime autos, and /10 ball piece, bowman sterling GU. I love the prime #/10 ball piece man, not one of my more favorite players but one of my more liked cards out of my pc.

Comment

Sweet Dobson supreme, and Vereen TTT. As always nice adds man, between you, toshi, and roadrunner's 264 threads, I always have something enjoyable to read and look at. Still holding onto my 2 Prime autos, and /10 ball piece, bowman sterling GU. I love the prime #/10 ball piece man, not one of my more favorite players but one of my more liked cards out of my pc.
                        THanks bud. Do you have scans of the cards you are talking about? Would love to see them at some point!

Comment

• Yeah the 3 prime yes not the bowman sterling yet, have not added it yet. I hit all 3 of them on 2 box team break, along with a brady/gronk base gold

Comment

Yeah the 3 prime yes not the bowman sterling yet, have not added it yet. I hit all 3 of them on 2 box team break, along with a brady/gronk base gold

Nice stuff bud!

Comment

• Sick triple threads card!

Comment

• I absolutely love that card. I think I got it for like 15 bucks. It certainly pays to wait a while to buy this stuff. Had been getting in a lot of breaks, and honestly, in some I got nothing. So paid like 35 bucks and got zero cards. Nothing. So, I am changing my game plan. Buy stuff a while after it comes out and look to get it much cheaper. Even the Garopollo autos that came out early are going way down in price. But I am trying to steer clear of a lot of College uni stuff. I want to get the guys in the Patriots uniform (even if photoshopped) instead. Going to have to wait on those. But like Dobson, Boyce and even Thompkins has come down in price hugely.

Anyway thanks bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X