No announcement yet.

Schwood's Patriots Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked this up the other day. Thought it was kind of cool. Haven't seen many of these...

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Two Easley autos from Bowman

Refractor (thanks scollins!)

Blue Refractor /99 (thanks KevAlan!)

Jeremy Gallon Auto (first one of his!)
      Last edited by schwood; 08-30-2014, 04:00 PM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Some Garoppolos

Comment

• A cool O'Connell Quad Auto

Comment

• Originally posted by schwood View Post
            I absolutely love that card. I think I got it for like 15 bucks. It certainly pays to wait a while to buy this stuff. Had been getting in a lot of breaks, and honestly, in some I got nothing. So paid like 35 bucks and got zero cards. Nothing. So, I am changing my game plan. Buy stuff a while after it comes out and look to get it much cheaper. Even the Garopollo autos that came out early are going way down in price. But I am trying to steer clear of a lot of College uni stuff. I want to get the guys in the Patriots uniform (even if photoshopped) instead. Going to have to wait on those. But like Dobson, Boyce and even Thompkins has come down in price hugely.

Anyway thanks bud!
            I have to agree with this comment, I've never held any esteem towards group breaks. I have always enjoyed breaking a hobby box or like you mentioned, waiting for costs to drop on players that you enjoy in the hobby. This is the most gratifying and the most positive way in collecting cards. This is just my humble opinion.

Toshi
            I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• These cards are some of the best lots that you've represented for your Patriots collection! These are extremely nice additions. My favorite is the Kevin O'Connell quad relic FF Rookie Auto Certified card. Great additions my friend. Congratulations!
              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
                I have to agree with this comment, I've never held any esteem towards group breaks. I have always enjoyed breaking a hobby box or like you mentioned, waiting for costs to drop on players that you enjoy in the hobby. This is the most gratifying and the most positive way in collecting cards. This is just my humble opinion.

Toshi
                With all of this said, I did get this in fuser's break on here...

Comment

• Not bad at all! SPx has always been a fantastic product from Upper Deck.

Comment

• Honestly Toshi, I am not a huge fan of the college uni stuff. I have not been 'actively' chasing this stuff like in the past. I am holding out and trying to get more Pro Uni cards. But this was a break on here, and told fuser I would definitely get in some of his breaks. But, that card is pretty nice. But trying to stick to my guns and hold out for more Pro stuff. Last year I spent way too much on the college uni cards. This year, not so much.

Anywho, thanks for the nice post. As always, a pleasure!

Comment

• Gaffney Auto

Garoppolos (the bottom one is again thanks to scollins!!!)

First Randall Gay Auto. Honestly, I had no idea he even had any autos!

Comment

• Congrats on the adds!

Comment

• nice pickups!
                          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

• The Garoppolo 3 color patch is my favorite card out of this lot. Still, overall, a very nice pick up!

Toshi

Comment

• Bruschi Jersey

Dobson Jumbo

Gronk Topps Jersey

Watson Patch Auto

White Valor Auto

Comment

• Wow, it's been several months since you posted your NE Pats cards, I've been waiting patiently! LOL, very nice lot. My favorite is the Bruschi card, it has somewhat of a 3 dimensional look to it.

Toshi

Comment

Working...
                                X