X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady TOTT Jersey

Garoppolo Absolute

James Jersey

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Great additions, I especially like the Garoppolo and the TOTT Brady. Fantastic pick ups!

Toshi
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Geez this is an amazing collection. I've been hitting some decent Patriot cards lately. I'm looking for some Redskins RC Autos that I need or RG3 Rcs that I need. I'd entertain other offers if you are interested though.

The plate is a contenders yellow printing plate variation for Gimmy Garropolo #1/1
        The Select card is an auto of Asa Watson (never heard of him) #1/1
        And the bowman sterling blue wave auto of Garropolo is #/15
        Also the supreme card down below is 2011 and #/10

Comment

• I love all the four cards you have listed, but I don't have anything to trade for any of those. Nothing even close unfortunately. I sure wish I did.

Thanks for hitting me up too. And thanks for the nice comments on my collection!

Do you have a bucket with your PC stuff? You should post a new thread in here to show it off!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Originally posted by schwood View Post
            I love all the four cards you have listed, but I don't have anything to trade for any of those. Nothing even close unfortunately. I sure wish I did.

Thanks for hitting me up too. And thanks for the nice comments on my collection!

Do you have a bucket with your PC stuff? You should post a new thread in here to show it off!
            Cool, well if you stumble on any Redskins stuff let me know. That's a good idea, I'll work on creating a bucket today.

Comment

• Oh, also, so, Asa Watson is Ben Watson's younger brother. He was signed by the Pats as an undrafted free agent. He didn't make the team. he got cut and then got signed by the Cowboys after that. Not sure where he is now, but man, they made a ton of cards of him. I think they tried to cash in on the fact that he was Ben Watson's brother and that they could sell a lot of his stuff. But, like you, a lot of people have no idea who he is! There are some nice cards of his, but his stuff is kind of not in super high demand since he is no longer with the team. I only collected some as he was in the Pats uni. I always seem to collect something of the new guys in the uni as I can. Nice cards though bud. Really nice. I wish I had that kind of 'Pats Luck'!

Comment

• Originally posted by schwood View Post
                Oh, also, so, Asa Watson is Ben Watson's younger brother. He was signed by the Pats as an undrafted free agent. He didn't make the team. he got cut and then got signed by the Cowboys after that. Not sure where he is now, but man, they made a ton of cards of him. I think they tried to cash in on the fact that he was Ben Watson's brother and that they could sell a lot of his stuff. But, like you, a lot of people have no idea who he is! There are some nice cards of his, but his stuff is kind of not in super high demand since he is no longer with the team. I only collected some as he was in the Pats uni. I always seem to collect something of the new guys in the uni as I can. Nice cards though bud. Really nice. I wish I had that kind of 'Pats Luck'!
                Haha, that's good to know on Asa, never knew that. Yea, now that I look at the card closely it does say "traded to Cowboys". What a collectors nightmare, who wants that teams name on a card they collect, lol.

So, bought couple boxes my local had on sale yesterday. Sure enough, picked up a Strata Signature Autograph Redemption of Garoppolo. I didn't think much of it, but turns out they are pretty sweet auto cards #d/50. I need to get these to a Patriots collector.

Comment

• Honestly, I collect anything of the players that were either...

Drafted by the Pats and in their college uni
                  Signed as an undrafted free agent and in their college uni
                  Or any card of the guy shown in the Pats uni

I don't care so much about team designation on the card. If it says Cowboys and they are shown as a Patriot, I collect it.

What I dont' collect is anything of guys shown in other uniforms, even if it says Patriots on the card.

I have a few exceptions I can think of...

I have a Talib Auto in his college uni. Just because they don't have any of him in the Pats uni.
                  I have a Tony Franklin Auto in his college uni. Again, haven't found one in the Pats uni.

And I have two of those error Rated Rookie manufactured patch cards that they screwed up. I kind of consider them a mini set. Here are some scans of these two...

Nate Solder

JJ Watt

The reason I have both. The Watt has the Patriots logo and Solder was actually drafted by the Pats. So, I kept them both!

I should also say, I wish I had your luck with pulls. I never pull Patriots stuff. Man I would love some of those that you have there bud. Maybe if I ever pull something nice I will hit you up bud.
                  Last edited by schwood; 03-04-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Wow!! That JJ Watt is sweet! It's always nice to pick up Pats and Packer cards even the no-name guys. There is just such high demand from those collectors. But your Pats collection is top notch. Can't imagine what you had to spend to get there, lol. Collecting Redskins is easy... people just give those cards away.

Hey what you think about Brad Stevens? Think he is going to last there? I love basketball, just never have gotten in to collecting it. Pretty much a die-hard skins fan since the day I was born.

Comment

• Going to start a PM thread with you.

Comment

• Tedy Bruschi Jumbo Jersey

Eugene Chung Auto (thanks 87hokie!)

Jimmy Garoppolo Museum

Comment

• Teddy looks like a bulked up version of AC Slater from Saved by the Bell! Love the look of that Museum!
                          -----
                          Andy
                          Wants changing daily, inquire within!

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dirt...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

• Originally posted by legionofboom View Post
                            Teddy looks like a bulked up version of AC Slater from Saved by the Bell! Love the look of that Museum!
                            Too funny on the Bruschi.

And the Museum, I saw them and really liked the look as well. And I got that for like 10 bucks dlvd. Much better than buying a box and getting nothing I can use for sure.

Comment

• John Hannah Patch Auto (from fusers last football break!)

Chad Jackson Jersey Auto (from Fuji in our last swap!)

Chris Jones (this one is a hard to find guy for sure!)

Curtis Martin (one of my new favorite cards in my collection, a super nice auto of him in the Pats uni, these have been hard to come by, and really low numbered!)

Zach Sudfeld (yeah, I know listed with the Jets, but in the Pats uni, and how could I say no for only 3 bucks dlvd?)

Comment

• My favorite card in this lot is the Panini Flawless Curtis Martin with a beautiful auto.

Toshi
                                I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
                                X