No announcement yet.

Schwood's Patriots Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well I have extra gronk auto,im looking for bradys numbered-relic's and most of all jacoby brissett and Mitchel rookie autos thanks rob
    Collect-Red Sox-Patriots-Golf

(Cash or Postal Money Order no paypal)

http://s15.photobucket.com/user/PATS...FAN4/library/?

Trade Sites & Feedback Blowout-208-TCC-220-SCF.315

(US Navy Veteran Proudly Served 1971-1974)

Comment

• Originally posted by patsfan52 View Post
      well I have extra gronk auto,im looking for bradys numbered-relic's and most of all jacoby brissett and Mitchel rookie autos thanks rob
      I don't have anything to match up with that at all. And not looking to buy his stuff. He scares the hell out of me these days. Too oft injured. Most of my stuff is a lot lower end, and not those guys unfortunately.

I did send you a PM in case you wanted a list of the lower end stuff, just LMK.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• awsome as always
        Collecting CLEVELAND BROWNS,BRUINS,nascar
        Collecting Cleveland Browns.

Comment

Working...
        X