Amazed at what was in these blaster boxes for under 10 bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazed at what was in these blaster boxes for under 10 bucks

So just for the hell of it I bought a box of these Blaster Boxes. They had football and baseball only. I only collect football so thats what I got. I am addicted to them now. Heres the break down.

You get 50 cards,
    5 Packs of cards,
    & an envelope with some cards in it.

The 50 cards are junk. The 5 packs are pretty much junk, 2 packs are early 90's, 1 is 2008 Score, 1 2009 Upper deck 1st edition and 1 2009 Press pass. I have always liked Press pass so I wasnt that mad.

But the cards that I have been getting in the envelope have been pretty decent. No autographs or game used cards but some cool inserts and rookie cards. There have been way more then 10.00 BV in every box I have opened. I got a 25 card rookie set from 2001 with Rookies of Brees, LT, Vick, Chad johnson, Santana Moss & Reggie Wayne. BV on just those cards were over 50 bucks. Take a look at some of the scans.

Cards I got in the packs

6 card promo set
    Cards I need to add to my collection
    84 Elway Topps Rookie
    89 Aikman Score Rookie GOT IT!!
    90 Emmitt Score Supp. Rookie
    06 Hester UD Sweet spot Auto #217

Pretty good!

I get these from time to time. I haven't been excited enough about what I got to go get another one, but they are decent.

Never pulled a Barry.

Thanks
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

I got a box of something like that called Football Collectors Box. Got some good rc's for my Ginats pc but other than that nothing really special. I think I got a D.Sanders Boss Hogs card like your Barry. Nice players you got with Manning and Marino to go with Sanders. You ever try those Ebay packs ?

=====================
      MY TRADE RULES:
      1-Show me the Scans!!!
      2- Padded Envelope
      3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
      4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
      5-Trade by BV but negotiable
      -----------------------------------------
      Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
      Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SellingAllCards View Post
        I got a box of something like that called Football Collectors Box. Got some good rc's for my Ginats pc but other than that nothing really special. I think I got a D.Sanders Boss Hogs card like your Barry. Nice players you got with Manning and Marino to go with Sanders. You ever try those Ebay packs ?
        I never tried those ebay packs. But so far I have pulled doubles of the Barry boss hog, Manning T3 card, a couple of the Marino cards, Holt and Ricky Williams rookies and the Playoff 6 card promo set.
        Cards I need to add to my collection
        84 Elway Topps Rookie
        89 Aikman Score Rookie GOT IT!!
        90 Emmitt Score Supp. Rookie
        06 Hester UD Sweet spot Auto #217

Comment

Working...
        X