2009 Score Blaster Box Break (LIVE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Score Blaster Box Break (LIVE)

I needed something to bust after grocery shopping, so I spotted a 2009 Score Blaster across the way while at the checkout counter and gravitated towards it. I don't know why, but wish me luck. I will be busting two packs at a time, with one pack in the last post.

Pack 1:

Pack 2:
    Last edited by YankeeCollector; 07-29-2017, 01:19 AM.

Pack 3:

Pack 4:
    Last edited by YankeeCollector; 07-29-2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Pack 5:

Pack 6:
      Last edited by YankeeCollector; 07-29-2017, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Pack 7:

Pack 8:
        Last edited by YankeeCollector; 07-29-2017, 01:22 AM.

Comment

I will spare myself from making another post for the very last pack by including the final three packs in this post.

Pack 9:

Pack 10:

Last Pack:

I was hoping and expecting more numbered cards, as that is one of the main reasons that Score appealed to me before this years release without the serial numbering, but you can't complain because what more can you expect from a $10.00 box, plus I had fun opening it. Everything is for trade for either Andre Woodson, Randall Cobb, Brandon Weeden, Eric LeGrand, Da'rel Scott, Andre Brown, or Baseball.
          Last edited by YankeeCollector; 07-29-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

10 bucks for some excitement. Can't beat that

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

These breaks are always fun, nice score (no pun intended) on the Harvins! I broke alot of rack packs, blasters, and even full boxes of 09 score when it first came out, I had alot of fun putting together the base set along with all the insert sets.
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
              X