Shorted by 2009 Certified Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorted by 2009 Certified Again

I recieved a hobby box of 2009 Certified Football today. To my surprise when I opened the box I noticed at the start I had only nine of the ten packs! Then when I proceeded to open the packs I only got 2 of the advertised 4 hits! Has this happened to any of you? What can I do about it? Will someone please let me know! I have been a loyal customer of Paniani but no card company has ever cheated me like this!! The two hits I did recieve were both plain jersey pieces:banghead

That sucks man, I'd give them a call...
    sigpic

Comment

I could not find a number on their website! I did a quality assurance request but who knows if that will work

Comment

I just found the number on the Panini website....

"If you still need assistance you can always call us at (817) 983-0203. We'd like to hear from you and will be happy to assist you in any way we can."
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Thanks Brad!

Comment

The Quality Assurance works, I put one in for a basketball box that was missing a hit. It's pretty neat that they list out the exact card(s) that they are going to send out along with DC.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Did you get a good replacement card Notorious?

Comment

almost all of the panini replacements i've seen have been good. im sure they'll take care of you
                I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Originally posted by lions854 View Post
                  Did you get a good replacement card Notorious?
                  Not yet, but the DC they provided said the replacement is in town already.
                  "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X