C'mon... Join Team Jack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon... Join Team Jack!

I just received my Jack Hoffman trading card in the mail... and it's awesome!

Hoffman became a YouTube sensation after his amazing 69 yard touchdown run during the last month's Nebraska University spring game.

But he isn't your ordinary Cornhusker. He's a seven year old boy who's battling pediatric brain cancer. And after watching the video, I couldn't help but become a fan. A couple of weeks later, Upper Deck announced on their blog that they were going to produce a special 5x7 card of Jack. Proceeds will go to the Team Jack Foundation and their effort to raise money to help fight pediatric brain cancer.

If you're interested, you can purchase them on their website: www.teamjackfoundation.org

Each card is $10 + shipping and handling. The money goes to a good cause and in return you get an oversized "Star Rookie" card with an amazing background story.

Go Team Jack!

Happy Wednesday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Sounds like a winner for everyone! I'll look into this ASAP!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

I had not heard of this story before. Thank you for bringing it to us Fuji!

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
      LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

If you're interested in buying one, I'd encourage you to check out their site. There are a few copies on eBay too... but if you buy it from their foundation directly, the money goes to a good cause.

Originally posted by hayn View Post
        Sounds like a winner for everyone! I'll look into this ASAP!
        Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

No problem... I heard about it on ESPN and Beckett. Figured it might be of interest to other collectors.

Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
          I had not heard of this story before. Thank you for bringing it to us Fuji!

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X