The Irvin Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to edit thread...
    Last edited by 90sTriplets; 12-30-2013, 01:56 AM.

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
    LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Thank you for the 411, I have learned so much from all of you! I can't look at the '93 Pacific Prism. I get really dizzy from those cards! LOL! I love the '93 Stadium Club. Are the two Stadium Clubs on the right have the Stadium Club symbol below blacked out? If it is, it's an artist proof! Those cost more than the basic Stadium Club. I've only seen a few examples on eBay.
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Had to edit thread...
        Last edited by 90sTriplets; 12-30-2013, 01:57 AM.

Comment

WOW! I love these old school autos!
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Finally updated my Irvin pics in Photobucket and they are all in there. Every one I own. Took a lot of patience and back and forth with my Beckett listings. Ready to post some more!

Action Packed 24K Gold

Action Packed CoaStars

Action Packed Mammoth

"Stadium Club" Bowman's Best Refractor

Collector's Choice Gold

Excalibur Error

Edge Boss Squad IP Auto

Finest Refractor... where it all began... for football at least.

Fleer Ultra Star

Images All Pro 299/2600

Pacific Marquee Prizms Gold

Team Pinnacle

Pinnacle Trophy Collection

Playoff Super Bowl

Ultimate Impact

Sportflics Artist's Proof

Stadium Club 1st Day Issue

TSC Ring Leaders

UD Electric Gold

Comment

I love all the cards, especially the full bleed photos! They are the best. I'm amazed at the Finest card, if I'm correct, that is the first year Finest made it's debut. Awesome collection! I am in awe.

Toshi

Comment

I forgot what I wanted to say, (That's how bad my memory is getting) the Topps Finest, no matter what player is depicted, it is a very iconic card in our hobby. At best, the design (Whatever the hell it is) is noticible from a mile away. It seems Topps Executives were dropping way too many acid hits back then!

Comment

Originally posted by hayn View Post
                  I love all the cards, especially the full bleed photos! They are the best. I'm amazed at the Finest card, if I'm correct, that is the first year Finest made it's debut. Awesome collection! I am in awe.

Toshi
                  I think Topps Baseball was the first to introduce Finest a year before Football. But you're right the design is definitely one of the most recognizable.. up there with '84 Topps and '89 Score.

Comment

Absolute Quad Series Front

Back

Action Packed Rookies and Stars 24K Gold

Classic Pro Line National

Classic Pro Line Pro Bowl Ticket

Collector's Choice Gold Set Redemption

Crown Royale Blue Holofoil

Finest Booster Refractor

Finest Refractor

Fleer Ultra Gold Medallion

Crown Royale Pro Bowl Die Cut

Pacific Crown Gold Die Dut

Pinnacle Trophy Collection

Playoff Hog Heaven

Score Artist's Proof Red Siege

Select Certified Mirror Gold

SP All Pro Gold

SP Special F/X Die Cut

Stadium Club Nightmares

Summit Ground Zero

Comment

Topps Air Raid

Upper Deck Pro Bowl

Comment

Working...
                      X