Isaiah Pead
    Dustin keller
    Navorro Bowman-MNH (monday night heros)

Prizm-
    Rated Rookie patch- Vance Mcdonald.....

and....

#236 Rookie Prizm Autographs
    Ezekiel Ansah

Overall I am very pleased with the 20$ purchase and again retail lands me some nice PC cards and some trade bait for those needing somethings.

http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Nice break!

I could use the Ansah redemption, if it's available.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Wow! Nice break! And you got a redemption in a retail product? I can't believe the stuff that's coming out of retail products this year! I must continue to meditate, say my mantra; "I will not indulge in 2013 products", and move to the Himalayas until the start of the 2014 draft class. LOL!

This is just something Brett and I had decided on. He had collected sports cards since 8 with his Grandfather. His Grandfather passed on while attending high school, then he stopped. When he and my Daughter started dating, on my birthdays, he would get me a high end card of Favre as he knew Favre was and still is the man to me. When I started to pick up retail products out of curiosity, he jumped back into collecting and we both haven't stopped! He has had to slow down due to finals. We were disappointed in the 2013 draft. So I have continued to purchase 2012 products. As you see in some of my Showcase threads, I went back and started to complete sets, something that I've never done before. Brett, on the other hand has now made it clear that there are several 2013 rookies that are actually playing better and have superior numbers compared to their predecessors of 2012. So he has purchased 2013 Prizm. Prizm being his favorite all time product second only to Chrome. I've been buying a few things here and there with Mrs. Toshi. Whatever doubles I have has been going to Brett.

With that point made, I really enjoyed 2013 Momentum, Prestige, Elite, RS Longevity, and Prime (Hobby version) this year. The only product that I was familiar with was 2012 Momentum, so I knew what to expect. As far as the other products, I did not purchase hobby versions as I entered the hobby at the tail end of 2012. Literally, two weeks before the start of the 2013 new year.

Keep up the good work, and I'll keep my eyes and ears open for more products from you via Showcase. Awesome! Really? A redemption in a retail product? Wow!
      Toshi
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

I forgot to ask, is that Rated Rookie card a patch or just a printed graphics?
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Originally posted by hayn View Post
          I forgot to ask, is that Rated Rookie card a patch or just a printed graphics?
          It's a manufactured patch.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Ok, that's interesting! The last retail manufactured patch that I recall was the 2012 Topps Blaster Box from Walmart with the Captains Patch that was manufactured as well.

I forgot who the forum member was, but he actually had collected a complete set of the '12 Captains Patch. That was an awesome set. I had just joined the forum at that time and that was my very first thread that I read!

Toshi

Comment

Toshi, as Jsabs said it is a patch, its actually pretty cool being that this rated rookie thing started in the 80s-90s I think, I maybe wrong about the year. But its pretty cool to bring it back as a patch card inserted in the pack. And the BV ranges from low end $5-$15(think eddie lacey was the most). And yeah man this actually the 2nd redemption I have hit in retail breaks, again its always nice to pull them or any higher end card.

My son has gotten some and barely hit any parallels, but I always have some good luck with them. So I pick them for him and he gets his box.

@ejiminee, idk yet about getting rid of it. But if I do you can get the 1st choice since you asked man.

Got a 2013 absolute football earlier an Will post the results in a new thread after dinner, it was actually a great turn out as well.
              http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

Working...
              X