Visited the LCS and recent store find nearby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visited the LCS and recent store find nearby

Anyone who read my last post about this small ma&pa store I found, know that they hold some older/newer football packs/boxes of both retail and hobby. Well the yesterday the kids wanted to go to the hobby shop and pick up some things so we did. Out of a fresh box of contenders both my son and I pulled a auto out of 6pks, he pulled jimmy graham and I pulled D.j Swearinger I also pulled out a "touchdown tandems" manning/decker #08/99 out of it as well so made it even better. Well on the way home we stopped at the small store I was talking about and I got a 1991 upper deck high series box just to keep up with them and it was only $10. So I ended up pulling 2 Brett Favre rookies the "star rookie" and "rookie force" which was pretty cool to hit. Toshi I know you will like these man, so here are some pics.

http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Great find, fantastic pull. It's these small family run stores that always have a hidden gem! Like the wise ant, the ant will find a single grain of sugar in a sea of sand!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Nice pulls... love the look of Favre on those rookie cards.
      My Bucket My FSFT List

Actively seeking Champ Bailey, AJ Green and Cam Newton

My PC consists of Denver Broncos, various NFL Legends, alumni from Auburn University and the University of Georgia. War Eagle!!

Comment

Working...
      X