Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendall Reyes Football Night at Silver Knights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendall Reyes Football Night at Silver Knights!

So, not sure how much any of you guys know about my collection. So, I collect anything of any of the Boston teams.

But I also collect ex-UNH sports figures. A lot of Hockey there.

On top of that, I have, in th past couple of years, started collecting players in any sport that are from NH. Some of the guys such as Brian Wilson (MLB), Matt Bonner (NBA), Greg Landry (ex-NFL).

Well, one of the newest guys that I am collecting is Kendall Reyes. He plays for the San Diego Chargers and he is from my home town. Last night we was at the Silver Knights game. The Silver Knights are a team in the Futures Collegiate Baseball League (FCBL). I had my son and daughter each get an auto of his and also my nephew. I also got two for myself. He was a great young man, and really well spoken. When I get the stuff scanned in, I will post here.

But it was cool to get a chance to meet him and get his autograph in person. Very very cool!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

That's awesome my friend! It's great when a fans request are honored by these star athletes. It is truly the fans that make them Superstars! Congratulations to you and your children!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
    X