#1 card ever received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 card ever received

Well this past christmas some of you that read this section may have seen a very close friend gave me a card that had been in his family for over 50yrs. A #1 1961 Make-A-Photo scratchback Johnny Unitas card in rather good condition. Well this past wednesday the 23rd I lost that dear friend that was close to me. Someone was not paying attention and hit him on his motorcycle. Now one of the greatest people I have ever had the joy of knowing, along with a fellow rider and collector. This is the last thing that we traded or gave to one another. I will send this card to be graded and put it up in our football room in honor of our friend. I just wanted to share with you guys my prized card I own now thanks to a wonderful person.

http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

I'm very sorry in your lost, this gesture will immortalize your friends memory for years to come.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

I'm also sorry for your loss. At least this small item can remind you of your friend and all the good times you two had together.
      Sometimes our hobby brings us closer to people we might not otherwise have any dealings with. Not saying this is your case, but it's another reason why I love this hobby. Keep us posted on your grade! It's a nice looking card!

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
      LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Working...
      X