2014 Rookies & Stars "Crusade"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsands11 View Post
    You guys have me interested in them now, gonna see if my luck rolls over from last year on the retail. I will post results tommorow night if not on saturday fella's, I am looking forward to opening a box or 2 now.
    Great, I'm looking forward to what you come up with. Good luck!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
      Just compared BV of Bowman and R&S. R&S isn't as bad as I was expecting, the lowest RC BV is $1. Meanwhile 88 out of 110 of the Bowman RC's are between $0.40 and $0.75.

At least the three blasters you purchased was not a lost cause.

Toshi
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Alright Toshi my man. These are my needs for R&S:
        42-51-60-68-75-81-86-101-103-104-107-111-116-190-194-197

LMK which ones you have.

Thanks, Rob
        I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
        (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
        Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Ok RBRedskins,

Here is what I have, I will send them out to you on Monday.

51, 60, 68, 75, 81, 86

Comment

Toshi,

There is no rush. For now, maybe just set them aside and we can build us a bigger trade. Have you opened Prestige or Topps?

Originally posted by hayn View Post
            Ok RBRedskins,

Here is what I have, I will send them out to you on Monday.

51, 60, 68, 75, 81, 86
            I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
            (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

Yes, I have opened both. When you get a chance, let me know what you need.

Comment

This is my Topps list. I will have to put together one for Prestige.
                Fantasy Strategies
                FFS-AG A.J. Green
                FFS-BM Brandon Marsall
                FFS-CK Colin Kaepernick
                FFS-DB Drew Brees
                FFS-DJ DeSean Jackson
                FFS-DM DeMarco Murray
                FFS-ED Eric Decker
                FFS-GB Giovani Bernard
                FFS-JC Jordan Cameron
                FFS-LF Larry Fitzgerald
                FFS-MR Matt Ryan
                FFS-RB Reggie Bush
                FFS-RR Ray Rice
                FFS-RW Russell Wilson
                FFS-TB Tom Brady
                FFS-VD Vernon Davis
                FFS-VJ Vincent Jackson
                FFS-WW Wes Welker

Greatness Unleashed

GU-AB Antonio Brown
                GU-AJO Andre Johnson
                GU-AP Adrian Peterson
                GU-AS Aldon Smith
                GU-CM Clay Matthews
                GU-CP Cordarrelle Patterson
                GU-DB Drew Brees
                GU-DR Darrelle Revis
                GU-DT Demaryius Thomas
                GU-EL Eddie Lacy
                GU-ET Earl Thomas
                GU-KM Knowshon Moreno
                GU-LM LeSean McCoy
                GU-ML Marshawn Lynch
                GU-MS Matthew Stafford
                GU-MW Muhammad Wilkerson
                GU-NS Ndamukong Suh
                GU-PG Pierre Garçon
                GU-PM Peyton Manning
                GU-RGR Rob Gronkowski
                GU-RM Robert Mathis
                GU-RS Richard Sherman
                GU-RW Russell Wilson
                GU-RWA Reggie Wayne
                GU-VD Vernon Davis
                GU-VJ Vincent Jackson
                GU-VM Von Miller
                GU-WW Wes Welker

Yes, I have opened both. When you get a chance, let me know what you need.

Comment

Ok, so here is what's going on. I sent your RS out today as I already sealed it. I only have 2 cards.

FFS-AG (A.J. Green)

GU-LM (LeSean McCoy)

It's yours. Let me know about the prestige, I can then build a bigger stack of cards to mail to you. Have a nice day.

Toshi

Comment

Redskins I will go through some today as well and get you a list I bought 5 boxes of prestige since the release so I am sure I have most of what u you man, GU from topps I only hit andrew luck might keep it.
                    http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

Toshi,
                      Got the cards yesterday. Just read the previous post closer about you sending it out. Now down to just 1 card for the base set, thank you.

Here are the Prestige that I need:
                      204-206-209-213-218-220-225
                      231-232-239-240-241-244-246
                      247-252-255-258-262-268-269
                      272-273-277-278-284-299
                      Last edited by RBRedskin; 09-16-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Sorry RBRedaskins, just got out of the hospital. I would have had your Prestige needs earlier but Mrs. Toshi forgot my card album. Here is what I have.

209, 213, 218, 220, 225, 232, 242, 252, 262, 277, 284.

I'll send these out with your two Topps needs as well.

Toshi

Comment

Hadn't seen you on the boards for a little while. Was afraid you weren't feeling good. Hope it wasn't too serious and that you are feeling better now.

Really appreciate the set help. Don't hurry yourself getting the cards out, no rush. I am going to put together a thank you package.

Rob
                          Sorry RBRedaskins, just got out of the hospital. I would have had your Prestige needs earlier but Mrs. Toshi forgot my card album. Here is what I have.

209, 213, 218, 220, 225, 232, 242, 252, 262, 277, 284.

I'll send these out with your two Topps needs as well.

Toshi

Comment

Hadn't seen you on the boards for a little while. Was afraid you weren't feeling good. Hope it wasn't too serious and that you are feeling better now.

Really appreciate the set help. Don't hurry yourself getting the cards out, no rush. I am going to put together a thank you package.

Rob
                            Oh, don't worry about the thank you package. I'm just glad I can help out. I ended up falling again, this time I messed my face up and cracked a couple of ribs. Not to worry, I'm right back at it again. I will be sending your package out today, keep an eye out for it.

Toshi

Comment

I've already got some stuff set aside, no worries.

Good to hear your better. Falling down isn't good for you, try not to do that anymore lol.
                              Oh, don't worry about the thank you package. I'm just glad I can help out. I ended up falling again, this time I messed my face up and cracked a couple of ribs. Not to worry, I'm right back at it again. I will be sending your package out today, keep an eye out for it.

Toshi

Comment

Rob

To RBRedskins,

I received the thank you package today, thank you for sending the package.

Toshi

Comment

Working...
                                X