No announcement yet.

2014 Rookies & Stars "Crusade"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? Haven't sent it yet. Still gathering. Must have been someone else.
    Originally posted by hayn View Post
    To RBRedskins,

I received the thank you package today, thank you for sending the package.

Toshi
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
      Huh? Haven't sent it yet. Still gathering. Must have been someone else.
      Did you receive the cards I sent you?
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Not yet. Will let you know if it is in today's mail.
        Did you receive the cards I sent you?
        I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
        (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

I never should have mailed it in my condition.

Not yet. Will let you know if it is in today's mail.

I attempted to mail and organize three trades while not in the right state of mind. I must have mailed the cards right back to me. I received them today. I'll go over my list and put them back together, I will then remail your cards on Monday with a tracking number. That's how messed up I was! Mrs Toshi said I was having pleasant conversations with people whom were not there. Wow! I will make amends, please except my apologies.

Thank you,
          Toshi
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Toshi,

Like I have said before, no rush. And please don't waste money on a tracking number. If a few pieces of cardboard get lost in the mail, who really cares (unless there is ink on them of course, or low numbered).

Also, don't worry about sending the 2 Topps cards (FFS-AG A.J. Green & GU-LM LeSean McCoy). I got them in a trade from leedawg that arrived yesterday. I told him that I was getting them from you, but he left them in anyways.

Take your time mailing, the set isn't going to be finished anytime soon.

Thanks, Rob

I attempted to mail and organize three trades while not in the right state of mind. I must have mailed the cards right back to me. I received them today. I'll go over my list and put them back together, I will then remail your cards on Monday with a tracking number. That's how messed up I was! Mrs Toshi said I was having pleasant conversations with people whom were not there. Wow! I will make amends, please except my apologies.

Thank you,
            Toshi

Comment

Toshi,

Like I have said before, no rush. And please don't waste money on a tracking number. If a few pieces of cardboard get lost in the mail, who really cares (unless there is ink on them of course, or low numbered).

Also, don't worry about sending the 2 Topps cards (FFS-AG A.J. Green & GU-LM LeSean McCoy). I got them in a trade from leedawg that arrived yesterday. I told him that I was getting them from you, but he left them in anyways.

Take your time mailing, the set isn't going to be finished anytime soon.

Thanks, Rob

Just so I'm on the same page, let alone the correct planet with you, here is what I have from your 2014 Prestige needs list. 209, 213, 218, 220, 225, 232, 252, 262, 277, 284. I must send it via a tracking number, so says as well as demands so, THE BOSS MRS. TOSHI!!!!

She said if I f#%^ any more s#%^ up, it's my a*%!!! So I'm told to do it right the first time so I don't have to do it again and cost me more money than I needed to spend. Believe me when I say this is a much more cost effective way with the tracking number as well as one less headache. As for getting it out by Monday, I will be in the vicinity of the USPS. So don't worry. Once mailed, I'll Let you know I've mailed your 2014 Panini Prestige Cards as well as including the tracking number.

Toshi

Comment

Yes, correct. Still need the Prestige you have listed.

Just so I'm on the same page, let alone the correct planet with you, here is what I have from your 2014 Prestige needs list. 209, 213, 218, 220, 225, 232, 252, 262, 277, 284. I must send it via a tracking number, so says as well as demands so, THE BOSS MRS. TOSHI!!!!

She said if I f#%^ any more s#%^ up, it's my a*%!!! So I'm told to do it right the first time so I don't have to do it again and cost me more money than I needed to spend. Believe me when I say this is a much more cost effective way with the tracking number as well as one less headache. As for getting it out by Monday, I will be in the vicinity of the USPS. So don't worry. Once mailed, I'll Let you know I've mailed your 2014 Panini Prestige Cards as well as including the tracking number.

Toshi

Comment

To RBRedskins,

I just mailed your Prestige card needs this mid morning. Here is the tracking number as promised.

#9114-9999-4423-8289-8735-97

Good luck in completing your Prestige set!

Your friend and fellow forum collector,
                  Toshi

Comment

Working...
                  X