2014 Rookies & Stars Longevity Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Rookies & Stars Longevity Box

Stopped and got one today on the way back from the doctors office here is what was pulled.

Rookie Material Ruby Mike Evans #104/299

Cross Training Teddy Bridgewater

Dress 4 Success Sammy Watkins

Khalil Mack Sapphire parallel #07/25

Cyrus Kouandjio ruby auto #084/199

Got some of those $5.00 100 card packs from rite aid that me and my kids like and we got some pretty cool cards in there few nice cards were

2002 sp authentic #125 Marshall Faulk #0859/1150
    2001 Fleer ultra Quickstrike Jerry Rice #019/250
    2001 Fleer ultra #127 Brett Favre (saved for toshi (hayn)
    2006 Topps Chrome Own the game insert #OTG9 Brett Favre (saved for toshi (hayn)
    2005 Topps chrome #153 League Leaders Peyton Manning (PC)
    1997 Pacific Collection #dc-7 Marshall Faulk die-cut (NFT saved for someone)

Thanks for reading and looking at my new stuff...idk why but I love those $5.00 100 packs at rite aid, sometimes its junk but I have easily turned my spending in them into profit if I sold 10x fold.
    http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

To tsands11,

Wow, nice pull on the longevity! Congratulations on that break. Thank you so much for holding the Brett Favre cards for me. You're the man.

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Thanks man, yeah I was curious to see how I did on the longevity box and it was not bad at all, and no problem on the favre cards buddy.
      http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

If the Evans if FT, what do you need for it?
        I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
        (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
        Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

I see you are a Texas A&M guy I have these you may also like

2014 Presspass Gameday Gallery Mike evans auto #/75
          2014 Upper Deck Ben Melena auto
          Cyrus Gray 2012 strata rc auto #/150

You got any A.J McCarron?
          Last edited by tsands11; 09-09-2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I could use the Watkins relic......lmk
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Need the Evans and Malena autos, already have the Gray. Right now all I have of McCarron is inserts/RC's. Do you collect Chiefs or Bama? Feel free to browse the bucket.
              Originally posted by tsands11 View Post
              I see you are a Texas A&M guy I have these you may also like

2014 Presspass Gameday Gallery Mike evans auto #/75
              2014 Upper Deck Ben Melena auto
              Cyrus Gray 2012 strata rc auto #/150

You got any A.J McCarron?
              I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
              (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

Ok man, I have to get ready and head into work soon. I will check your bucket later tonight.

But yes I PC bama players, ravens, jordan cameron,tyler eifert,giovani bernard,denard robinson,marqise lee to name a few.

Comment

Sounds good. Meant Bengals, not Chiefs, got the QB's mixed up. Have a lot of what your looking for, even a John Parker Wilson auto and I think Greg McElroy among others.
                  Originally posted by tsands11 View Post
                  Ok man, I have to get ready and head into work soon. I will check your bucket later tonight.

But yes I PC bama players, ravens, jordan cameron,tyler eifert,giovani bernard,denard robinson,marqise lee to name a few.

Comment

I could use the Kuan dijon autof

Comment

Working...
                    X