Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Box break today!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Had to get a gatorade to get ready for this final push...
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

    Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

    Comment


    • #32
      well get on with it
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Hey, if this doesn't get done before I call it a day please hold these cards for me:

        Brandstater
        Maualuga
        Hillis
        Collie
        McGee

        We will talk more in the morning if not in the next 20 minutes or so...
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          lol
          31-36
          rookies
          NAte Brown
          Aaron Kelly
          Jarius Byrd
          Shawn Nelson
          Everette Brown
          Deon Butler

          inserts
          Antoine Cason Young Stars
          DMac Future Franchise

          glossies
          Marc Bulger
          Gat Johnson
          Aaron Curry rc
          Laurence Maroney
          Larry Fitz
          DWyane Bowe


          #ed

          other
          Inscriptions Derrick Harvey Autograph

          not a bad way to close out, still hate this box with all my heart though.

          After box 2, here's how my sets stand:

          base 296/300

          rookies 85/100

          1989 retros 4/10

          hot rookies 18/30


          franchises 12/20

          Future franchises 14/20

          Young Stars 9/20

          Anyone notice Anything funny about the ones in bold?
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

          Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

          Comment


          • #35
            1st box was okay, 2nd I wish I could repackage and send back lol.

            Only plus is that now I have TONS of cards for my TTMing purposes. For people that were interested in something send me a pm( i'd really hate to go through this thread again lol.)
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

            Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
              lol
              31-36
              rookies
              NAte Brown
              Aaron Kelly
              Jarius Byrd
              Shawn Nelson
              Everette Brown
              Deon Butler

              inserts
              Antoine Cason Young Stars
              DMac Future Franchise

              glossies
              Marc Bulger
              Gat Johnson
              Aaron Curry rc
              Laurence Maroney
              Larry Fitz
              DWyane Bowe


              #ed

              other
              Inscriptions Derrick Harvey Autograph

              not a bad way to close out, still hate this box with all my heart though.

              After box 2, here's how my sets stand:

              base 296/300

              rookies 85/100

              1989 retros 4/10

              hot rookies 18/30


              franchises 12/20

              Future franchises 14/20

              Young Stars 9/20

              Anyone notice Anything funny about the ones in bold?
              They aren't that close to being done?

              lol sorry to be brutal

              Very close on the base...and you got a somewhat decent auto!

              One more box should get it done on most

              What do you need for the ones that I requested...I don't think I need anymore other than the ones I listed.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                They aren't that close to being done?

                lol sorry to be brutal

                Very close on the base...and you got a somewhat decent auto!

                One more box should get it done on most

                What do you need for the ones that I requested...I don't think I need anymore other than the ones I listed.
                Lol, the bolded ones are the exact # I had before opening the box.

                Send me a tradelist and we can go from there, thanks!
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

                Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

                Comment


                • #38
                  I was hoping just to send you some inserts or some nice chrome base

                  I have some football base and then I have 2 nice 09 Chrome cards (just bought the complete set for under $10 dlvd!)

                  Will that do the trick?

                  Here are the base that I have

                  different brands

                  Alphonso Smith rc
                  Lesean McCoy rc
                  Leon Washington
                  Roy Williams
                  Correll Buckhaulter
                  T.J whos your mama?
                  Marcedes lewis
                  Michael Turner
                  Roddy White
                  Marc Bulger
                  MJD
                  Darrius Heyward bey rc (silver hit?)

                  Chrome: Troy Polamalu and TJ whos your mama

                  lmk what you need

                  Thanks!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                    I was hoping just to send you some inserts or some nice chrome base

                    I have some football base and then I have 2 nice 09 Chrome cards (just bought the complete set for under $10 dlvd!)

                    Will that do the trick?

                    Here are the base that I have

                    different brands

                    Alphonso Smith rc
                    Lesean McCoy rc
                    Leon Washington
                    Roy Williams
                    Correll Buckhaulter
                    T.J whos your mama?
                    Marcedes lewis
                    Michael Turner
                    Roddy White
                    Marc Bulger
                    MJD
                    Darrius Heyward bey rc (silver hit?)

                    Chrome: Troy Polamalu and TJ whos your mama

                    lmk what you need

                    Thanks!
                    I'd like some rookies in return if possible. Base would be nice if it were of players I need, lmk if you need a list.
                    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

                    Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Can you send a list of what you need to complete your set?

                      I've picked up a few packs and Blaster boxes, but don't think I'll try to make a set, right now. You'd be welcome to what I can fill.

                      Dave
                      - Dave

                      I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                      Albums


                      Updated 3/25/2016

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
                        I'd like some rookies in return if possible. Base would be nice if it were of players I need, lmk if you need a list.
                        I've got some sage hit rookies but no one big

                        The only other rookie I have is for my Chrome set
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Hey

                          I don't believe I ever got a response from you on those cards that I needed

                          plmk thanks
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                            I don't believe I ever got a response from you on those cards that I needed

                            plmk thanks
                            I'll get back to you later in the day hopefully thanks.
                            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

                            Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Alright

                              Busting a blaster of 09 chrome later so I'll have a bunch of extras (probably doubling the number of base that I listed earlier)
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                need the barden, and need the glossy version if you have it- shoot me a PM
                                Ed

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X