Great mailday today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great mailday today!!!

Hey, everybody I'm hendrickis1, 1 of the new NASCAR MODS, and I received a box in the mail today I made a trade for awhile ago. It's all from Jen Kladitz. She's a big trader on another site and made me a GREAT trade. For my misc items, I got from her:

Houston Power team auto'd hat--her new team, Houston Power Team card and 2 different autos of hers--she also auto'd her Topps card from last year

These are my favorites:
    Jen is the team's QB/WR...SO she sent me an auto'd receiver glove AND the Game Used cleats she wore in 2008 when they won the Women's Professional League Championship in 2008. She auto'd both Reebok cleats with her auto, her uniform number #18 and '08 Champs in silver paint sharpie pen on the metallic green part of the shoes. I've been working really hard to get some of her GU items and I wind up with her Championship Reebok Cleats....Pretty cool additions to my collection. And, she's a VERY HOT QB/WR English school teacher too.
    Just thought I'd share with all.
    Andy
    ALL Danica Patrick items--vintage Reds/B.Dodgers--vintage (pre-1980) empty wax wrappers/boxes--P.Manning RCs--oddball pre-1970 paper products
    http://s177.photobucket.com/home/dupontis1

Wow those look cool. Thx for sharing the pics.

Comment

Check my Avatar and you will see left-right Fuser (Tim), Me & Jen. It was taken about a week after they won the championship game at the 08 Nationals in Chicago.

You're right, she is an awesome trader!!

Dan

Comment

Very nice Andy!

Congrats!
        Randy
        United States Air Force, Retired
        ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
        balance of life, an individual diagnosed
        with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!