Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISO: Topps 2011 Plates, Errors, Platinum 1/1's, Faces of the Franchise, Gameday, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO: Topps 2011 Plates, Errors, Platinum 1/1's, Faces of the Franchise, Gameday, etc

Fellow collectors, I have taken on a large project. I am super collecting 2011 topps football cards. was out of the hobby for 20 years, and one day I got a pack and fell in love.. I have 5 years almost into this set, and it has only been possible with the help of those other collectors out there keeping their eye out, or remembering me as they do their thing..

so I ask, if u have any cards, please try to help, u might be surprised, I am willing to pay crazy amounts for certain cards. please also keep your eyes peeled as u attend shows, conventions or make trips to your local card shops.. much of what I need can be found at a glance as u search for other thing, so I have included reference pictures to help u identify cards while u search. (willing to pay u finders fee)

I am on FB and Ebay, here and a few other well known pages, zero issues and paypal full read to spend. if I can help u with anything from 2011 let me know, I have THOUSANDS of doubles.

LETS GET STARTED!!!

I am in need of only 2 more rookie base auto cards.
    1. cam newton.
    2. ryan Williams

Faces of the Franchise dual autos #'d to 25 each
    I am in need of 4 more to complete the set..

1. Percy Harvin/ Chad Greenway
    2. Ndomkung Suh/Nick Fairley
    3. Matt Forte/Greg Olson
    4. Brandon marshall/ jake long

I need only 3 more of the Gameday Jumbo relics #'d to 20 each
    1. Adrian Peterson (Vikings)
    2. Ronnie brown (dolphins I believe this year)
    3. Michael crabtree (49ers)

Parallel cards needed :

Black #'d to 55 each, I need only 10 more here are the names and card numbers. (also interested in any that are 01/55)

67 David gettis
    69 Tyron Smith RC
    84 Green Bay Packers
    172 Derek Sherrod
    229 Quinton Carter RC
    231 Danny Woodhead
    247 Green Bay Packers
    303 Steve Johnson
    322 Tony Gonzalez RB
    435 Matt Hasselbeck

In need of over half the factory red parallel set #'d to 77 each

looking for ANY of the PLATINUM 1/1 parallels

I am also looking for any of the BCA breast cancer awareness cards, (these are pink parallels, 4 in a pack. 2 topps cards, 2 pannini cards and only given out at home games in OCT that year.)

sketch cards, I am interested in any of those out there.

any topps vault the blank backed cards, incased in a protector. I know of both the regular cards, and the end zone icon patch cards in vault versions so far, interested in any others I may not know of..

error cards. for the base cards, I am interested in the no name, no foil errors, or miscuts/misprints. I also have some faces of the franchise errors and gold and super bowl legend errors all without the foil on them. that's what I mainly want

BOWMAN MINIS NEEDED #'D TO 50 EACH

only need 70 more to complete the whole 144 in parallel numbered versions, please see if u have one! they are easy to miss as regular minis. pictures are for reference.. I am interested in any u have, even if its a double I already have

pic shows a regular and a #'d with the circle showing the difference

now here comes a more interesting part of my sets.. the super bowl legends cards. they did all 35 cards, in a base form, then they did them all in

coins (#'d 5, 25, 50 and 75)
    jersey relics (#'d to 5, 15, 35 and 45)
    venue relics #'d to 100
    SuperBowl ticket relics #'d to 2 or 3 each
    Super bowl logo patches #'d to 50
    ring relics #'d to 137
    and the autograph cards (#'d to 1, 10 and 25)
    im interested in any of the SB legends cards as well please.

I am interested in any printing plates, as they are all 1 of 1 each. there are 4 colors to each player, cyan, black, magenta and yellow

next up is the hardest item to find so far, the official 2011 topps 3 ring binders featuring Mark Sanchez on the cover. These sell for 19.99 ill pay 50 each to get them, I need 15 at least.

I am in need of any and all In The Name relics, and In the Name Relic Autos from 2011 Topps as well.

I am interested in anything else not shown, that may be interesting. I would love uncut sheets as well!!

and a link to my FB page for my PC. please come like it, follow us and watch this master set come to life.

https://www.facebook.com/2011topps

Again, I don't mind paying for this stuff enough to make ur time well spent. If u have a card and are not sure if u want to sell it.. shoot me what u have. U may find my offer too good to pass up, and if I can help u in anyway with doubles I have let me know too.

bump........

Comment

Comment

bump............

Comment

Comment

Comment

bump..........

Comment

Working...
              X