Woo Hoo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!!!

So, I put my Sanchez letterman on ebay, most have been getting around 130-175. Went to bed last night- nothing

Got up this morning- SOLD via BIN for 200 bucks!!!

Awesome Ed! Sold my Phelps Auto last night as well, i know the feeling of getting big money!

Comment

im being good though, im banking 150 of it, and will buy pc stuff with the rest

Comment

How much did the box cost ya? Defintly can't complain, as you mentioned it was free money to begin with, hopefully you find some nice Barden/DQwells ya need, i took $90 from my Phelps and put it in my group break, so other $60 will go to Villanueva cards, plus i get paid today from work, so thats another $150 or so

Comment

box was 90, so i made about 85 on the box, after ebay fees, and i still have everything else left
          Ed

Comment

congrats..

Comment

Nice job Ed!!!
              sigpic
              Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
              *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
                box was 90, so i made about 85 on the box, after ebay fees, and i still have everything else left
                Ed
                Thats cool, gotta enjoy this time lol, doesnt happen often for everyone, except me for some reason, i have magic hands lol everything i touch turns to gold!

Comment

Working...
                X