Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

replacement from Upper Deck...Is it comparable??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacement from Upper Deck...Is it comparable??

I asked for a replacement for a redemption since I got tired of waiting...

Redemption: 2009-10 NHL SP GAME USED PERTTU LINDGREN ROOKIE EXCLUSIVES AUTOGRAPHS # ED TO 100

Replacement: 2009-10 SP AUTHENTIC TJ GALIARDI FUTURE WATCH AUTO #899/999

I don't know much about hockey, so I wonder if these are comparable since the Lindgren came out of SP Game Used and those packs cost a lot more and was #/100.

Can anyone help with BV's on them?

Thanks
    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

I don't have my Beckett with me, but you definitely got a better card in the TJ Galliardi. I would say, depending on how TJ will turn out, it could be a $60 or so card. And slowly rise over time.

You for sure got a better card for the long run, yeah the other was #'ed to 100, but TJ Galliardi is a name player and has potential.
    MY TRADE BUCKET

Comment

The Lundgren Books at 10-15 as he is not listed...10 being for a common, 15 for a unlisted star.. so somewhere in between.

Galliardi books at $20 in the current beckett .. August/September

This is a tough call...but I give the slight edge to the Galliardi card..although I dont think it will be a $60 card...
      http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x11/tomsphotoarray/

Comment

I just took a random guess lol

Just from the name and what the card was, I took a random guess. But then again it is out of 999, so it's not the rarest. Yeah it was over the top... oops
        MY TRADE BUCKET

Comment

it's a fair replacement.
          Galiardi would have more of a following and is hard signed... as the Lindgren would be a hard move/sell and is a sticker auto

Comment

Working...
          X