No announcement yet.

Frozen Pond Signings (Ovechkin Pics Up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Pond Signings (Ovechkin Pics Up)

Haven't posted any photos in ages from autograph signings at Frozen Pond here in Toronto, so let's update some of the most recent happenings. First off we have ex-Leaf players John Anderson, and Bruce Boudreau, Boudreau is the current coach of the Alexander Ovechkin's Washington Capitals, and Anderson was the coach of the Atlanta Thrashers until he lost his job last mid-season.

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 01-21-2011, 04:38 PM.

Thx for posting and sharing the photos Troy.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Thx for posting and sharing the photos Troy.

Not done yet. Have a few more.

Comment

Next up we have current NHL TV analysts, and former Toronto Maple Leaf stars Rick Vaive, and Ed Olcyzk.

Vaive + Olczyk August 7th 2010

Comment

On August 22nd 2010, Frozen Pond was excited to bring in HOF'er, and one of the best left wingers to ever play the game Luc Robitaille.

Comment

Its great how you got them all to pose for a pic for you too! Thanks for sharing bro!
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

This past Sunday (August 29th 2010), Frozen Pond was proud to bring in 1/3 of the famous Buffalo Sabres French Connection line Gilbert Perreault.

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 08-31-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

damn.. wish I woulda seen sooner.. woulda ordered a Luc R. item..

Comment

Coming tomorrow will be photos from tonight's public signing featuring LA Kings superstar defenseman, and I'm saying now before it happens, future Norris trophy winner Drew Doughty. Check back tomorrow!

Troy

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
                    damn.. wish I woulda seen sooner.. woulda ordered a Luc R. item..

Frank you can still get something, but it's always cheaper to get it the day of the signing. I can get anyone stuff from these signings at that price all you need to do is ask. Prices are usually about 30-40% less the day of the event. I have done this for many people on several sites in the past. I don't even have to be there, as I'm very good friends with the owner, so I just need to tell him what I want in advance.

Comment

Yeah I am a cheap bastard.. I want the 30-40% lol I will watch their schedule

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
                        Yeah I am a cheap bastard.. I want the 30-40% lol I will watch their schedule
                        LOL!!! I usually can get 25% off everything instore, if that helps at all. Here's what scheduled so far this year.

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 08-31-2010, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Here are the pictures from last night's public signing at Frozen Pond here in Toronto, featuring LA Kings superstar defenseman Drew Doughty.

Comment

Thx for sharing the pics Troy.

Comment

Wow...Gilbert Perreault looks really different from his playing days. I wouldn't recognize him at all. Same with Vaive.

That being said, I wouldn't recognize Doughty either.
                              http://photobucket.com/cards_for_trade_or_sale
                              and my personal auto collection
                              http://photobucket.com/tiger_tiger_cards_PC
                              Autograph cards WANTS: Mike Vernon, Larry Kwong, Bob Cole
                              Wants: GU All star net cards, 72, 76 Future Trends autos.

Comment

Working...
                              X