Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redemption in the Mail! - RECEIVED!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Redemption in the Mail! - RECEIVED!

    Finally! Two years of waiting!

    2008-09 Be A Player Redemption
    Brian Salcido (RC) RR-320
    #07/99

    Not sure what it is worth...that is...if it's worth anything!

    But I finally got it....so yeah!!!

    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

    Freedom Is Not Free

    From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

    Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

  • #2
    cool that you finally got it, it 'books' 25 FYI

    Comment


    • #3
      woo hoo...$25.00!....think I can get a cup of coffee at McDonalds with it?

      Thanks for the information Dan!
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

      Freedom Is Not Free

      From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

      Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice to see you got your card finally!
        TRADING FOR

        Ken Griffey Jr.

        Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

        Comment


        • #5
          He's apparently a defenseman for the Anaheim Ducks, but to be honest I've never heard of him. Hopefully, this will be a huge breakout year for him, and his card will skyrocket, and you can retire with great wealth.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
            He's apparently a defenseman for the Anaheim Ducks, but to be honest I've never heard of him. Hopefully, this will be a huge breakout year for him, and his card will skyrocket, and you can retire with great wealth.

            how about if I find a way to trade it for something of NASCAR?
            Randy
            United States Air Force, Retired
            ranbethscards.com

            Freedom Is Not Free

            From the time of discovery and for the
            balance of life, an individual diagnosed
            with cancer IS a Survivor!

            Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

            Comment

            Working...
            X