2010 Upper Deck The Cup PC Additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Upper Deck The Cup PC Additions

2010 UD The Cup Thomas Vanek Signature PatchesI was really excited when Upper Deck released preview images of their 2010 The Cup product a few months ago on their Facebook page. This product single handily got me ready for the NHL season to start. Unfortunately, my Buffalo Sabres haven't gotten off to the kind of start I and many other fans were expecting, but the season is still young. Now to the cards!!!

I've been on a mission to add a few of these Stanley Cup worthy cards to my collection, and my first couple purchases have arrived. I have two more cards coming from this year's Cup product, but these first two cards of Thomas Vanek and Chris Butler are awesome. They look great on screen, but trust me, these look even better in-hand. Both cards have on-card auto's and multi-colored patches. Two attributes that are highly desired by all collectors.

With all the complaints I've heard from collectors lately about tiny single colored patches and sticker auto's, mine included, Upper Deck really delivered with 2010 The Cup. That's why my hunt will continue so I can bag a few more cards from this extremely well thought out and executed product.

2010 UD The Cup Chris Butler Rookie Patch/Auto

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Very nice cards! Thanks for sharing them with us. I wish I could afford to bust a few tins of this stuff, but I will have to do what you are doing, and pick up singles here, and there when I can.

Comment

Working...
    X