No announcement yet.

Sweet Double MOJO- You Gotta See These.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Double MOJO- You Gotta See These.

Some of you who saw my Panini Limited thread where I pulled the Crosby Auto/Jersey. Well, tonight I traded the Crosby for a box of 2010-11 SP Game Used Edition Hockey. What an awesome product. Here is what I pulled.
    Enjoy, Todd

Henrik Zetterberg- Gold Parallel # 022/100

Rookies #'ed to 699:

Jake Muzzin, Adam McQuaid, Mark Flood

Authentic Fabrics- Game-worn Jerseys:

Drew Doughty, Duncan Keith, Patrick Elias, Evander Kane

This card showed it's face first:

Dany Heatley/Patrick Marleau- Dual Patch w/Piece of the Logo # 07/25
    Any thoughts as to what the Heatley Patch Logo is?

Then this bad boy made an appearance as well..............................

Bobby Orr- Number Marks Patch/Autograph # 03/25 (Missed jersey # by 1)

Wow those are 2 sick cards right there. Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats on those major hits!
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Todd, you took a big chance trading the Crosby for that box (one is listed on a BIN at $150). If you didn't hit the Orr you would have lost big-time. You may have came out about even, or slightly ahead. I wouldn't roll it again. LOL!! I'd cash out, and run now. My guess is the broken shaft end coming out of the sharks mouth just under it's left eye (right side to us) on this 20th anniversary patch.

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 01-08-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Hey Troy, I will agree that it was a gamble, but there were 2 things that helped me make my decision. # 1- The SPGU box itself was really, really heavy and # 2- I had a great feeling about the box. I'm trying to trust my gut more instead of opening what others what me to open.

As for even or a bit ahead, I am actually way ahead. One Crosby like mine sold on a BIN at 125.00 about a week ago and I agreed to sell it to my buddy for 110.00. I traded it for the SPGU box and had an understanding with the shop owner that he must sell it to Matt for 110.00.

Now, I listed the Orr last night at a BIN or best Offer of 350.00 and accepted a Best Offer at 300.00. I also have the Dual Patch that should sell pretty well. Plus, from the Limited box, I still have the Eberle redemption.

I decided last night that it would be extremely tough for me to top the Orr pull, so I cashed out and sprinted.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Todd.....sweet cards....love the Orr, but wow...you can't go wrong with the dual patch!
            Randy
            United States Air Force, Retired
            ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
            balance of life, an individual diagnosed
            with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

You took a huge gamble and ended up tripling what you had, that's mind boggling!
              Congrats!
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Nice job. I was figuring you'd get about $150 for the Orr, but $300 is even better. I'm glad you quit while you are way ahead. Not sure why the pic I posted of the Sharks 20th anniversary patch isn't showing anymore, but if you google it, you'll see where that piece is from on that patch.

Originally posted by TKCards View Post
                Hey Troy, I will agree that it was a gamble, but there were 2 things that helped me make my decision. # 1- The SPGU box itself was really, really heavy and # 2- I had a great feeling about the box. I'm trying to trust my gut more instead of opening what others what me to open.

As for even or a bit ahead, I am actually way ahead. One Crosby like mine sold on a BIN at 125.00 about a week ago and I agreed to sell it to my buddy for 110.00. I traded it for the SPGU box and had an understanding with the shop owner that he must sell it to Matt for 110.00.

Now, I listed the Orr last night at a BIN or best Offer of 350.00 and accepted a Best Offer at 300.00. I also have the Dual Patch that should sell pretty well. Plus, from the Limited box, I still have the Eberle redemption.

I decided last night that it would be extremely tough for me to top the Orr pull, so I cashed out and sprinted.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Thanks Troy. I did google it.

Comment

Originally posted by TKCards View Post
                    Thanks Troy. I did google it.
                    Okay the pic is showing now. I'm 99.9% sure that is where your patch piece is from.

Comment

Very nice.. I kind of like the numbers better than a letter

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
                      but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Those are awesome !
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X