PC Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Pickup

Hey all. Been a little under the weather the past week, so haven't been on much lately. Hopefully, I will feel better soon, and get into some trading with you guys. Finally got around to picking this PC want up today, seeing he's suppose to be the franchise saver in Leafland. LOL!!

Nice PC score! Hope you feel better soon!

Aloha,
    Brad
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Added 2 more of those cards in post 1, so now sitting on 3 of them. LOL!!

Comment

Almost forgot to tell you guys about the steal I scored Friday night. I can't believe I got this for $25.89 delivered. These OPC autos are a tough 1 per case pull, and the Kessel version is a short printed one BV at $125. Can't remember the details about this card, and why it's SP'd, but if memory serves me correct he was late getting these back for packout. I wonder if it had something to do with his cancer, or was that discovered later? Anyways, glad to be adding this one to the PC.

Comment

Sick Kessel score!

I saw a post you made and realized your original sig was still setup. So I took it upon myself to upgrade you . I didn't add that text at the bottom though, lol. Glad you like it.

Aloha,
          Brad
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

nice pickup
            Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
            sigpic

Comment

Very nice card!
              Looking for HOF GU and autos in all sports!

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp70/martymad/

Comment

nice pickups

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
                    Almost forgot to tell you guys about the steal I scored Friday night. I can't believe I got this for $25.89 delivered. These OPC autos are a tough 1 per case pull, and the Kessel version is a short printed one BV at $125. Can't remember the details about this card, and why it's SP'd, but if memory serves me correct he was late getting these back for packout. I wonder if it had something to do with his cancer, or was that discovered later? Anyways, glad to be adding this one to the PC.

This card has never made it to my collection. The seller refunded my money the other day, and I'm not happy about it. He claims he sent it to me inside a Christmas card, if you can believe it. I have doubts it was ever sent at all, but I had a bunch of lengthy conversations with the seller about this, and other things, and he seemed to be a nice guy (apparently he's a 62 year old retired police officer ), so I chalked it up to lost mail over the busy holiday season. Still have a bad taste in my mouth on this one, but what can you do?

Comment

Feel bad for you but sometimes it just takes a little longer. Hopefully it shows up in a week or two.

KNICKS autos FS
                      PUCK REPELLENT : New York Rangers Goalies
                      QB10 : Eli Manning Autographs

Comment

Originally posted by cathaytrader View Post
                        Feel bad for you but sometimes it just takes a little longer. Hopefully it shows up in a week or two.

This card isn't ever coming! I'd bet big money on that. It was paid for at the end of November, and it only had to come across Canada a few provinces. which takes 7-10 days usually. I still have doubts it was ever sent at all. He refunded my money already. His feedback was great, but after the auction closed I noticed he hadn't sold on ebay in 4-5 years, or I wouldn't of touched it in the first place.

Comment

Hey Troy, good to hear you got a refund, but that would have been a sweet PC addition.
                          on a side note, I had package from Montreal take over a month for it to arrive. But I have a feeling the dude was just really slow sending it out.

Comment

Okay, after two recent no shows on cards, I finally got a couple in the mail, so I have no doubt it wasn't missing from my end here. My postman has delivered 1000+ mailers here, and never has any went missing before, and when my James Gandolfini auto (Tony Soprano) showed up Friday (paid $82.32 for it), I decided to start buying again, and chalk it up to two dishonest people who screwed me over Christmas. Still waiting for a refund on one of them. Anyways, I decided to work a bit on my Phil Kessel collection, and snagged one of his most recent autos from 09-10 Black Diamond ($5.80 delivered ), and this other beauty gem. I think I got this for a song, considering the BV is $200 on it. $41.01 + $5. shipping is what I got it for. Don't want to jinx it before it's in hand, so I'll just show it, and remain nervous till it arrives. LOL!! $3.30 plus shipping on the other one made me happy, too. Can't wait till they start making his cards in a Leafs jersey.

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 01-17-2010, 10:32 PM.

Comment

nice grabs Troy, there was a SPA limited like the one you won of Kessel at the show with a bear patch. Looked too good to be true, so I passed on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X