Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Player Super Collection

Who/What do you collect?
    One card for every player who has a card or has played a game. Started out with only goalies but thought it would be interesting.

Why do you collect this?
    Thought it would be interesting to see how man players have atleast one card.

Why your collection is 'Super'?
    Unique look at the players cards, some player probably do not have a spot in todays collections. Most collectors go after established players only.

A handful of highlights of your collection.
    Scans are coming

A few card scans of pictures of your collection

go, mark, go!

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

Any particular guys you are looking for these days? Would love to get rid of some of my hockey.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

still working on a listing in excel will post once I have completed.

These super collections are fun.

Comment

Are you pretty much taking any card including base for any of the guys you are trying to collect? I have a bunch and would gladly send you some for nothing just to try and help you out with your collection!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

yes, trying to get one card for every player who has played a game or has a card. Any extra's I give to cub scouts, halloween treats, children hospitals if they take them. I received some cards from a friend and did not need them for the player collection but used them for the ultimate collection. Since he sent inserts also. So in closing if you want to send I can use them somewhere.

Mark

PS: if you have any odd ball, college, minor cards I would take them also.

Comment

I have a 250 count box from the 90's that I am looking to move not alot of superstars but if you are looking for every player that ever played the game it would help. LMK.

Collecting: Ray Rice, Micheal Vick, and Jimmie Johnson
              http://photobucket.com/Pee632
              I stay Paypal ready!!!!!

Comment

If anyone is willing to donate I am looking to get the cards. It is interesting to find cards for the unknown players, minor hockey, college etc.

Comment

Do you take cards that might not be mint?

Comment

condition does not matter to me if I need the player or set it comes from then all good. If I do not need I donate, give to kids or halloween

Mark

Comment

Just curious if you had a current list or not? If so, can you get me a link to it. I have a mess of Hockey. Newer and older. And would gladly donate some to your collection!

Comment

Still working on a listing since we are going to start a new year.

Comment

Working...
                        X