Schwood's Bruins Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwood's Bruins Pickups...

Finally did a count of all my Bruins cards. Status of my collection as of 02/01/15 :

Total GU - 306
    Total Autos - 188
    Total TTM/IP Autos - 134
    Total GU/Autos - 17
    Total Base/Inserts/Rookies - 2537

Total of Above - 3171

Figured I would start a thread for my latest pickups...

Blake Wheeler Black Diamond Quad Jersey

Zach Hamill SPx Jersey Auto (/799)
    Last edited by schwood; 04-18-2015, 10:27 AM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

beautiful stuff of da broons'

thanks for sharing

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

Thanks bud!

Hey you should get in on the Hockey Contest going on. That Hextall GU is in the contest prize pool!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Just picked up like 40 of those BAP sigs of Bruins players. Had them scanned, but my thumb drive went through the wash, so not sure it is going to work or not. May have to scan them again!

Comment

Some scans...

Here are some of the highlights of my new Bruins pickups...

Ray Bourque 2 clr patch

Ted Donato Auto

Steve Heinze Auto

Matt Lashoff GU/Auto (/25) - Sweet card!

Joe Thornton Auto - This card is AWESOME!

I also picked up like 30 plus other GU and Autos over the past week.
          Last edited by schwood; 02-26-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

jeff, that lashoff was a replacement from UD, you should have seen the patch that i pulled, but the card was chewed on.
            kinda sad, huh?

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

Comment

Aw man! I would have taken that one chewed on or not! That patch is Sha-weet!

Comment

A few other Bruins that I picked up in that huge lot...

PJ Axelsson Auto

Nick Boynton Auto

Rob DiMaio Auto (Player is cut out, some sort of die cut I guess)

Jozef Stumpel Auto
                Last edited by schwood; 02-26-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

thanks for sharing! beauty broons!

Comment

A couple of very cool new Bruins pickups.

I went to my show this weekend, and I met up with patriotsguy. We made a nice trade of Pats dupes, and I gave hims a Davey Auto and something else (can't remember what). But he gave me some awesome Rooks of Pats and this spectacular Ray Bourque GU Captured on Canvas

At the show I picked up a lot of sweet cards to fill some nice holes in my PC. This Derek Sanderson Auto is one of them. I have been looking to get one of these for a while.
                    Last edited by schwood; 02-26-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

usually i'm not a huge fan of ITG,(i like logos), but the heroes and prospects cards are always nice.

Comment

And a goofy picture of Sanderson is always fun to look at!

Comment

Got this cool Tough Times Auto in last week!

Last edited by schwood; 02-26-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

i am so liking the tough times subset, although im wondering why donruss and pinnacle chose the same name for thr subset, even though they're both panini products

Comment

heres a picture of what i got woody last week..

not to bragg lol

just showing off what woody was so thrilled with

dlvd was around the same price as 1 retail pack of cards cost these days and this 8x10 auto was pack pulled..

Last edited by KevAlan; 05-20-2015, 10:23 AM.
                              http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Working...
                              X