Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before Packout: 2010-11 Playoff Contenders Hockey Rookie Ticket Reveal (Gallery)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before Packout: 2010-11 Playoff Contenders Hockey Rookie Ticket Reveal (Gallery)

I happened to be back in the massive acquisitions vault inside Panini America headquarters yesterday afternoon and noticed*a nice assortment of what promise to be some of the most coveted Rookie*Cards of the entire 2010-11 NHL collecting season.

The on-card autographed gems, shown in all their splendor below, will no doubt play a starring role in the May 18 release of the inaugural 2010-11 Playoff Contenders Hockey product. They’re known*in collecting circles as “Rookie Tickets,”*and they were*mere minutes away from being shipped to*our printing facility and introduced into the packout process.

So I did what any self-respecting trading-card voyeur would do: I quickly confiscated as many as I could get my hands on and high-tailed it to the scanner to*prepare*the following gallery for the throngs of eager hockey hobbyists*anxious to get an exclusive first look at the landmark RCs.

Enjoy . . .

More...
Working...
X