Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: Must-See Stuff from 2010-11 Zenith Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: Must-See Stuff from 2010-11 Zenith Hockey

Perhaps lost amid all the pre-release buzz swirling around 2010-11 Dominion Hockey right now is one extremely important fact: Panini America still has a series of absolutely stunning*NHL products on the release docket between now and then.

2010-11 Luxury Suite — out on Wednesday — is one such product. 2010-11 Zenith Hockey, shipping this week, is another.

Earlier today, Stephanie Carlson — Panini America’s VP of Production who’s always on the lookout for cool stuff to share with our collectors — stopped by the marketing office to show me the goods*from one case of the just-completed Zenith quality control process.

The product boasts a bevy of on-card autographs and*a crisp design. But more profoundly, it wields the shimmering Nufex technology like a mesmerizing magic wand. Certainly, it left quite an impression on me.

Here, see what I mean . . .

More...

Love the looks of the Yours Truly autos. The rookies, and some of the other cards are a bit too shiny for me. I'm sure many will love the new Nufex technology. The Winter Warriors cards look alot like the Boys of Winter inserts from other 10-11 Panini brands.
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 06-28-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X