Schwood's Bruins Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwood's Bruins Collection

I have decided to throw my Bruins collection up to let others check it out.

Who/What do you collect?
    Well, I collect the Boston Bruins. As my other teams, I collect anything and everything. Base up to Autos. Minor league cards up to the NHL. I only collect things with the players pictured in their Bruins uni or a few minor league cards and some of the national team cards.

Why do you collect this?
    My brother was always a huge Bruins fan. He watched a ton of Hockey, and he really got me into them. His nickname is 'Puck'. And when I really started watching them were the times when Neely and Bourque were playing for them. And who wouldn't want to watch those guys play.

Why your collection is 'Super'?
    Like my other collections, it is pretty large. It is the smallest of my Boston team collections, but I still have 1000s of Bruins cards in my collection. completely unorganized though. I have a smaller amount of memorabilia, but still some pretty cool stuff.

A handful of highlights of your collection.
    The two biggest things in my collection are two jerseys I have. A Neely auto'd jersey and a Bourque auto'd jersey. Pretty sweet!

A few card scans of pictures of your collection.

Bobby Orr Auto

Ray Bourque Letter Auto

Cam Neely Auto

Derek Sanderson Auto

David Krejci Jersey Auto

Here is a link to my Bruins PC in my bucket...
    http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/h...%20NFT/Bruins/

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Very nice collection there!!!

Comment

Working...
    X