This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commons4Kids.org

So, I have been sending off some cards to this site.

http://commons4kids.org/

Kind of a cool thing they do with cards. They take them in and donate them to kids, and organizations with less fortunate kids and such, and they get them into the right hands. They will take any type of trading card, and they get rid of them all. Non profit, and likely spending some of their own money to do what they do. This is a pretty cool thing, and would love to see the site start to support them. I have also asked Jerry (the owner of the site) to post on here when people send stuff in.

Here is the email listed on there :
    jerry@commons4kids.org

As well as an address :
    1065 Dan St
    Lawrenceburg, KY 40342
    Last edited by schwood; 04-28-2014, 01:20 PM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Thanks for the shout out!

Just to let everyone know, if anyone donates cards from this forum...please let us know. Put a little note in the box or something. We post every donations on the official site but we'll also come here and thank you guys as well!

Jerry

Comment

Hi Jerry, Charlie here from BuyMyCards Been awhile! sorry Been ill the past few months, anyway i have a box coming your way! hope it will bring some smiles to the kids! Great and Awesome job you are doing! Thank you

Comment

Sent out a few boxes awhile back... and sending more in a few days.
        Randy
        United States Air Force, Retired
        ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
        balance of life, an individual diagnosed
        with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Great cause here.

Comment

Working...