X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Youtube Video 15 : Two More Packs of 2010 Iron Man 2

CCW Youtube Video 15

Two Packs of 2010 Iron Man 2

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTEO-WGaeG8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTEO-WGaeG8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks, Brads55 & FlashyCheeseButtons

Last edited by Brads55; 07-03-2010, 10:56 PM.
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Nice break.

Comment

Brad & Amanda,
      some great vids there you two.

I just hooked up my webcam even though I couldn't find the disc but the puter found the needed driver,I forgot that it was installed on my last puter which crashed.

Now I just have to practice a few pack breaks before posting them on youtube,lol

How did you guys get the graphics to show up of CCW in it?

Roy
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
        Brad & Amanda,
        some great vids there you two.

I just hooked up my webcam even though I couldn't find the disc but the puter found the needed driver,I forgot that it was installed on my last puter which crashed.

Now I just have to practice a few pack breaks before posting them on youtube,lol

How did you guys get the graphics to show up of CCW in it?

Roy
        Its not too difficult Roy. But then again its not that entirely simple. Most every computer should have a program called "Windows Movie Maker". Well thats one of the programs you can use to add pictures or music to a movie. It might take a bit of trial and error to figure it out but I'm sure you'll get it once you see it.

We don't add any of that stuff in Youtube. Our movies are completed by the time we add them to Youtube.
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

My puter doesn't have the "Windows Movie Maker" so I looked online to see if I can download it but it won't work with Windows 7 (which I have) but I did just download "Windows live movie player" and will see if that works

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

If you have a hard enough time trying to get it to work you can always email me the video and I can edit in the fancy stuff, no problem....
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
              If you have a hard enough time trying to get it to work you can always email me the video and I can edit in the fancy stuff, no problem....

Thans Brad.

Roy

Comment

You bet. It would give me something to do why I wait for my lab results.
                TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Working...
                X