Very nice comics!!!!!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I still like the looks on the older ones,lol

I still can't find where my Fantastic Four comics are
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thats sweet. Old school comics are very rare and great for any collection.

Comment

Whoa, sweet comic!
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Latest vintage Spider-man added to the collection-

I'm easy to trade with.Don't be afraid to make offers.
            I collect Non-Sport cards,Comics,Toys.Cincinnati Reds and anything related to TV Westerns.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z263/toylad/

sigpic

Comment

Very nice comic toylad!

Comment

Oh man that one is awesome!!!!!!!!!!
                TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Thanks! I was really stoked to add this one. I'm getting down to needing so few for The Amazing Spiderman they are tough to add!
                  I collect Non-Sport cards,Comics,Toys.Cincinnati Reds and anything related to TV Westerns.

sigpic

Comment

One of my favorite Red Sonja covers-

sigpic

Comment

Great cover!!!

Comment

Awesome comic Bret! Definitely your style!
                        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

I have those same issues from Marvel shown in previous threads.

Avengers # 8 (LOVE that issue. It was the second OLDEST Avengers issue I was able to acquire as a kid, with Avengers # 5 being the first one. You remeber stuff like that... ), Spiderman # 36, etc. I just don't want to get them out and scan them.. I'm afraid to touch them, LOL...

I actually have complete runs of the original Avengers from issue # 4 (Cap's return) to when I lost interest in them somewhere in the 150s), Amazing
                          Spiderman # 14 (*1st Green Goblin*) to around 350 the death of Aunt May), Fantastic Four # 15 (1st Mad Thinker issue) to some time after John Byrne left as artist, and so on, and so on. Also, some Neal Adams JLA, Batman, and Green Lantern/Green Arrow (including Speedy on drugs), New Teen Titans by George Perez up to around issue 50ish, some Detective Comics and Batman by famous artists, and alot of stuff.

These scans below are NOT the best I own. Just ones I have scanned and am not taking out of my safe deposit boxes. I will try to scan some of the 1980s-90s comics that I LOVE, but aren't worth as much as my older things. Maybe the Fantastic Four #15 since it is at my house...

I like the older Marvel Tales issues to read instead of the actual comics or Marvel Masterworks books. I've got a complete set.

Also, the X-Men # 137 Death of Phoenix is autographed by John Byrne on page 1 at the bottom right since it was auto'd in like 1983 I think, before people prefered to have the artist sign in Gold or Silver Sharpie on the cover. Personally, I don't know anyone back then who used colored Sharpies. Besides, why mess up an excellent cover??? My favorite X-Men story lines were the Phoenix saga, but the favorite of mine, is Days of Future Past...

Last edited by DayGeckoZ; 02-10-2011, 04:55 PM. Reason: Entered incorrect X-Men # for the Death of Phoenix Byrne auto...

Comment

Wow, thanks for sharing your story and the scans. Way cool!
                            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

very cool x-men comics.i have them too.

Comment

I have some comics that would blow you away...

Luckily, I picked up Giant Size X-Men #1 back then, and followed it a long ways after they restarted the X-Men. I'm acutally missing ONE X-Men. X-Men #100 where I guess the new X-Men fight the original X-Men.

If I still collected, I'd have one. But prices exploded after Byrne and Austin took over as artists. I can remember when it seems like they were selling for $200 and up for X-Men 100. I doubt it's worth that much any more though. Too many REPRINTS, PAPERBACKS, ETC made over the years which have watered down the prices to...

What is X-Men # 100 worth now? $25?

Comment

Working...
                                X