Mcfarlane NHL Legends 8 Mario Lemieux Super Chase Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcfarlane NHL Legends 8 Mario Lemieux Super Chase Figure

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd pass on some valuable information for those of you who collect Mcfarlane hockey figures, and may not have heard the news. The company has decided to add a Mario Lemieux super chase figure to their Legends 8 regular lineup. This super rare figure will only have 100 serial numbered copies inserted randomly into cases, and will be worth IMO, $500+ each if you are lucky enough to find one. This series will include a black jersey regular version of Mario Lemieux, a Boston Bruins Terry O'Reilly, two versions of goalie legend Terry Sawchuk (Leafs + Wings), a Calgary Flames Theo Fleury, a Leafs Tim Horton, and a ninth figure of The Great One himself Wayne Gretzky. Regular version figures usually make up about 90% of the print run, and there are usually some of these that have an opposite jersey version known as a chase, and are usually found at 1/10 in comparison to the regular version figure. The Lemieux super chase numbered to 100 only copies will be shown in his yellow Pens jersey posted below. Hope you guys are able to find one! NHL Legends 8 will be in stores soon!

I suspect this figure won't be cheap.....mind you it would be nice to have one

john

Comment

Looks like the lemieux'x have started showing up.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/McFarlane-NHL-Le...item2a01e369be

Comment

There is onew on ebay now that was at $450 already. They are out, so start looking for the pot of gold, everyone.

Comment

Selling for $1000+. Doesn't look like I will be getting one of these. Cracked a case and luck wasn't with me. Did get the chase lemieux, just not the super.....

Comment

Working...
          X